TRES

"are you serious?" taehyung said. all the stories jungkook is telling him always has a way to make taehyung cackle. "i'm serious! he literally threw me to the other side of the room and said YEET" taehyung couldn't stop laughing at this point. jungkook joined him. taehyung's face was red and the ice cream cups were still full. "ahaha..oh my god what are you doing to me gguk." jungkook smiled and taehyung tried finishing his ice cream.

tried.

"oh and there's this other time when my brother tried cooking pizza..it didn't turn out well." taehyung hummed in confusion like he's telling him what happened. "he burned the freaking kitchen." taehyung. snorted. "i can't even finish my damn ice cream kook." jungkook slightly laughed and playfully rolled his eyes "you can finish." he motioned taehyung to finish his ice cream. "i need to finish mine too anyway." now it was tae's hyung turn to roll his eyes. "yeah whatever-."

both boys finished their ice cream and are now heading out to the park to chat more and maybe look at the cute ducks walking by and having small races on the pond. "i'm going to name him lulu" taehyung looked at jungkook and squinted his eyes with confusion. "what?- why?" jungkook shrugged and kept in eye of the cute duck walked with its little family. "out of all the names- you chose lulu?" taehyung questioned. he let out a small laugh and looked at the now named duck. lulu. they kept talking and just chilling together. watching the ducks and lulu.

"so, i don't think i'll remember my schedule that quickly. i'm slow as heck." taehyung chuckled and tried helping jungkook with his schedule.
-

"thank you really for hanging out with me. it was nice getting to know you taehyung." jungkook said. taehyung smiled and gave a pat on his head. "of course! if you ever need help with anything else, you can always come to me"

jungkook nodded and gave taehyung a small hug. taehyung was slightly shocked but hugged back.

"bye hyung! see you tomorrow" taehyung waved to jungkook and saw his figure slowly getting farther and farther until he can't see the brunette anymore.

his heart was beating really fast all of a sudden. "this kid is making me feel warm." he mumbled to himself, shoving his hands in his pant pockets and walked back home.
---

sorry for the short chapter-
didn't feel like writing that much and i can't think of anything to make a start plot. im still thinking haha