Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

Emily's POV
My brothers are driving me crazy! These new rules and punishment, I know I took it too far but this totally sucks! It's only been a month since I moved in with the boys and I'm starting to rip my hair out.

Luckily my big sister is coming to town today and I'm spending the day with her. But first I had to do my chores or I won't be able to go out.

Instead of cleaning up my room, I decided to make Tik Tok videos in my room.

In the middle of my dance, I jump surprise when I heard Grayson shout my name from the other room.

Grayson: Emily! Come here for a second!
Emily: coming Grayson!

I stopped the Tik Tok video, and climb over my messy bed and ran out of my room.

I went to see what the commotion was about but I saw my big sister. I squealed and hugged her and said.

Emily: Cameron! I miss you
Cameron: I miss you too kiddo
Emily: I can't wait to hang out this weekend, it's gonna be so much fun!
Grayson: not until all your chores are done
Emily: Grayson...
Grayson: you know our deal, chores first then you can hang out with Cameron
Cameron: did you get your chores done?
Emily: *lies* u-uh... y-yes?
Grayson: really? Your room clean?
Emily: *lies* uh... yes...
Ethan: why are you hesitating?
Emily: I'm not hesitating!
Cameron: you kind of were Emily
Grayson: Emily... did you, or did you not clean your room?
Emily: uh...
Ethan: see, she's doing it again . She only hesitates when she lies
Emily: I do not!
Grayson: I'm gonna have a look for myself than
Emily: no! Grayson!

Grayson said going towards my bedroom with the others following as I pulled on Grayson's arm.

Emily: nooo!!!!

I said as my feet are getting dragged as I tried pulling on his arm to stop him from going to my room, but it wasn't very successful.

Grayson: *looks around my room* why is your room still the same?
Emily: uh... ow!

I said rubbing my butt where Grayson swatted and I pouted at him and he glared down at me and said.

Grayson: answer me
Emily: *strutters* I-I w-was m-making T-Tik T-Tok v-videos s-sir, ow!

I blushed embarrassed, being swatted twice in front of Ethan and Cameron.

Grayson: what did I say if your chores weren't done by the time Cameron got here?
Emily: but Grayson, it's not fair!
Grayson: What. Did. I. Say?
Emily: *sighs* I wouldn't be going out...
Grayson: exactly, not until your chores are done and your room and bathroom is still the same way you left it
Emily: Grayson...
Grayson: don't Grayson me, I told you to have this room clean and not messy, and what did I say about eating food in here?

Grayson said looking at my trash can and empty water bottles laying around.

Emily: that it would leave a trail of ants in my room
Grayson: and I don't want bugs in this house, clean this up. Matter of factly, give me your phone so you're not distracted
Emily: no!
Grayson: no? Do you want a spanking too? I will give you a reminder
Emily: Grayson!

I said embarrassed and I looked over at Ethan and Cameron who were outside my room watching.

Ethan: you heard what Grayson said Emily Clarissa, give him your phone *gives me look*

I pouted at him and he went to come in, but I quickly went to get my phone and hand it over to Grayson.

Grayson: I'll give this back to you when your chores are done
Emily: this isn't fair!