secrets

AU: In case you're interested this is your daily Teen Wolf meme and why that is you say? Cuz I felt like it.

                        Stiles POV

"UGHHHHH." I said as I wake up by the most anoying things on Earth, Mondays and alarm clocks. I mean like who invented those things there awfull. I sighed as I slammed my hand on the alarm wich only ended in pain. I groan as I hold my hand to my chest trying to ease the pain. I sat up yawning and stretching, I stood up to get ready for the day. I walked into the bathroom to shower I grabbed a towel to dry off. I lept to the sink to  brush my teeth, when I was done I put on my clothes and walked downstairs to see my dad in the kitchen making pancakes. He simply looked over his shoulders and smiled "Hey kiddo, what ya doing." He asked me and then flipped a pancake only to get it stuck on the ceiling."Well that sucks." Dad said while looking up, and looked back at me again and I burst out laughing at him. "Hahaha laugh at your old dad." He said with a grin on his face. "You know what? I'm pretty sure we have enough pancakes anyway." He said to me as I sat down at the table. Dad then grabbed the plate of Pancakes planning to put them on the table but then........ The pancake fell from the ceiling right on his head. "OMG IM DYEING!!!! I FUCKIN CAN'T!" I said as I fell out off my chair rolling on the ground. The sherrif simply sighed and went on with bringing the pancakes not even bothering taking the ceiling cake of his head.