smile a little will you?

Hey hey it's uh me again *gets bitch slapped in the face * oof I know I know you hate me, I don't blame ya I'd do the same thing tbh but u want to read and not hear be blabbing

~

Stiles POV

I dashed through the woods, and I smiled when I felt the warm summer breeze tickle my face, she sunlight shone beautifully through the trees, giving it that fairy tail feeling. My red hood flew in the wind carelessly, I giggled. I just felt so, free and careless like all my worrying thoughts got left behind. I found myself running slower and slower until I stood still, in a clearance full of flowers, I decided to lay down, the wolves would smell me anyway and come soon, why run when they will smell me? I put my arms behind my head and crossed my legs peacefully, my hood layed under me, I kinda looked like the actual Red Riding Hood, I closed my eyes and accidentally fell into a peaceful slumber. In my sleep the wolves must have found me, I slowly woke up to them talking.

"Why is he sleepin?" I heard the puppy of the pack say aka Isaac

"Like I know." The used to be epileptic girl said.

"Who cares?" The undead older wolf said.

"Why does he have a red hood?" The black haired fox said curiously.

"It looks old, and expensive. At least worth a thousand dollars now, most likely a family heirloom." The wailing woman said as she twirled a strand of her gorgous strawberry blonde hair between her fingers, I just kept silent and matched my heart beat of one who's sleeping, so they wouldn't notice I'm awake.

"What matters is why he ran away to sleep in a frickin field." The sourwolf said grumpily.

"What happened to the laughing and smiling Derek?" The true alpha laughed.

"Died years ago."

I rolled my eyes, not that they could notice but man, what is he sour.
Scott rolled his eyes like the rest of them. "Well he must have had a good reason to." The black haired hunter said. "I thought he left me." Isaac chimed in a little sad at the thought of his new mother leaving him. I inwardly frowned, I could never leave my pup, he's the only one that cares. Isaac got on his knees besides me and began poking my face while repeating "Wake up momma" over and over. I slowly opened my eyes and pretend that I just woke up, I fake groaned. ''Yea, yea im up alright.'' I sat up and fake yawned. ''Why are you all looking at me so weird? i know im hot but you dont have to stare at me.'' I said with heavy sarcasm.

''If anyone is hot its me.'' Jackson the british werewolf said unamused. "Shut up Jackson." Scott bickered.

"You shut up." Jackson growled at Scott and stepped closer . "Both of you stop. You're not werewolves, you're dumb welps." Derek said as he pushed Scott and Jackson appart. They simply growled at him.

Derek wasn't having it

Derek growled back loudly making them whimper and submit, Isaac curled up next to me and hold on to me for dear life.

"Stop this you're scaring Isaac." I said determent.

"Whatever." Jackson huffed and took a few steps backwards.

"Sorry Isaac." Scott said feeling guilty about it. "It's alright, it's not like you meant to do it, right?" Isaac said and looked up at Scott. "Of course I didn't mean too." Scott replied.

"Whatever, Stiles why are you here in the woods, alone." Derek said pretty grumpy, not like he ever says something without being grumpy.

"Wouldn't you like to know Derbear? I said with a smirk. "I will rip your throat out Stiles, answer the fuckin question." Derek sneered. "Well you know, the forest is lovely this time of year." I smirked once more as I made my sassy remark, Derek just sighed in response. "Fine. You're gonna be like that?" The sourwolf said oh so heavily annoyed.

"When am I not like this?"

"Enough of your little immature bickering," Peter said which kinda surprised us all. "I thought we were going on a vacation." He finished.

"We are but then this dumbass decided it's a good idea to run away and take a nap in the middle of the forest." Derek replied to Peter.

"Whatever let's just go already, I want a tan." The strawberry blonde said and twirled a strand of hair out of pure boredom and started walking to where they originally came from and the rest of the pack's females followed her.

Isaac stood up and put his hand forward for me the grab, which I did and was soon back on my feet.

"Come on darlings let's move." I said in a mocking voice and started walking with Isaac by my side and the rest walked a little bit behind us, soon we were back to civilization, Lydia, Allison and Erica were standing by the cars waiting for the rest.

"Took you boys long enough." Lydia said while looking at her perfectly manicured nails. While Erica was looking at her phone, Allison had her arms folded over eachother and glanced at Stiles and shot him a small smile.

"His fault, not ours." Jackson said and walked over to Lydia and put his arm around her. "I thought we already established that." I said rolling my eyes in pure and utter boredom. "Let's just go." Derek growled out and went over to his car. "Damn, who pissed in his cheerios?" I snickered while most of the pack rolled their eyes and went to their cars, except Scott and Allison. "You ready Stiles?" Scott asked with a slightly crooked smile. "Ready as I'll ever be Scotty."

~

AAAAAAAA IM SO SORRY FOR ABANDONING THIS STORY I SHOULDN'T HAVE BUT I JUST DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE AND I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT ITS SOMETHING? AAAAAAA IM SO SORRY ILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE BUT I CAN'T PROMISE ANYTHING OKAY BYEEEEEE