seastars and tails

Hi I'm so so sorry for the messed up updating I've been working on new books so watch out for those, I think I'm going to do slow updates until I can actually do normal updates, sorry again I hope you guys understand, anyway let's get on to the story.

Stiles POV

I just showed Allison who I really am, WHY DID I DO THATTTT?!?!! What if she does tell the pack? What if she hates me now? Oh god what did I do?!?!? I swam up to the surface to see if anyone's there shit the packs still here! They were frantically questioning Allison, asking if she's okay, if she knows who I am, hopefully she won't budge, oh God why did I tell her???? I swam closer to the pack to see what their saying. "Allison what were you thinking you could have been killed." Scott said while freaking out. "Did you promise him anything?" Peter asked calmly, I was mostly shocked that he asked it nicely. "Now you're saying yeah kinda, why?" Allison asked.

"Merfolk are very trusting people, but i-" I cut Peter off. "If you break our trust, we'll break you." I said calmly masking my voice to the pack. The pack looked mortified except Allison. "Allison can you come to me please? I have a favor to ask..." I said slowly but steady. "No Allison whatever you do do-" Peter was cut off by Allison running into the lake.

Peter wasn't amused.

"Thank you." I swam to her. "My favor is for you all to leave, and for you Allison to keep these earings." I said rather loudly, the pack looked a bit annoyed with me, so I giggled. "Come let's get them and you a tail." I said between giggles. "A t-t-tail?!" Allison exclaimed confused. "Just for a day, we can do some tricks togheter, come with me." I said and took her hand and dragged her down to an underwater cave. "Aaaanndddd were here!" I said exitedly, this cave is basically my second home, the cave had lots of sprakles, and pretty clear blue water.

"Wow this looks beautiful..." Allison said while looking around at everything, I giggled. "Well thank you, I do my best to keep it clean." I said proudly, when I found this cave it was pretty dirty, it took me weeks to clean it. It's nice to know that my work payed off. "Let's get those earings shall we? Their are important to the temporary tail, whenever you put them on you get a tail." I said with a warm smile, Allison nodded in response, I looked around for little starfish, I found three pairs in different colors, a green ombre, a royal blue and a orange coloured one. "Well you're lucky Allison you get to choose the color!" I said exitedly I desperately wanted to know what color she'll choose! I showed her the three starfish pairs in the palm of my hand.

"Oh I won't be able to choose their all so pretty." Allison said in awe. "You know what the other ones you didn't choose we'll save for Lydia and Kira, if that's okay with you?" I asked rather curious. "I guess I'll take the blue one, I loved that one." I smiled warmly at her awnser, she would look lovely with a blue tail.

"Alright blue tail it is then." I gave her the blue starfish and told her to put them on like normal earings, just stick them on your ears. "Allison I must warn you whenever you come in contact with water while wearing these you will get a tail, you can still sweat and drink water but if it touched your skin, you'll get a tail. Got it?" Allison nodded in response smiling. "Well what are you waiting for? Put them on!" I said enthusiastically, Allison nodded again and put the little starfish on her ears, and she jumped in the water, and almost immediately she spurted a tail.

All I could say was wow, she looked stunning, it was a pretty deep royal blue tail, and she pulled it off, she looked just like me, (you know sirens have those things at their ear? They have that too) even the ears looked like mine, her hair had beach waves and shells in it, and this one big starfish at the side of her head making all the hair go to one side, she also had scales going up to her torso and a pretty seashell bra with jewels and everything, she even had a pearl necklace. "You look, wow." I said with my eyes wide. "Here I'll show you." I picked up a mirror I left there and put it for Allison. "I look wow." Allison said with wide eyes. "You look absolutely stunning Allison, I really mean it." I said with a warm smile present on my face. "Shall we go swim to the pack now and suprise them with your new look?" I said mischievously.