death threats

An: What's upp? I know there's no reason for this pic but the way Tyler's face just pops up from the ground I just can't XD

Stiles POV

We ate breakfast in silence, not a akward silence but a good one if that even exist. "Oh shit I gotta go before I'm late!" I said with my mouth full of pancakes, I jumped out of my chair so fast I almost fell on the ground, I ran into the hallway to grab my coat, keys and backpack and hugged my dad while saying goodbye and mentioning that it would be a great idea to take the pancake of his head. I ran out of the house and jumped in Roscoe what!?!? Who cares if I named my Jeep everybody does it right? Okay maybe not everyone but still it's fun. I started the engine and drove out over the driveway and sped to school.
Once I arrived I saw Scott talking to Kira, Isaac, Allison, Lydia, Erica and Boyd. I got out of the car and walked up to them. "HEY!" I shouted as they all turned there heads to look what was making so much noise. "Hey Stiles what's up?" Scott asked me. "Nothing much what about you?" I said back Scott was going to awnser but Lydia interupted him."Stiles what do you think you're doing?" She asked me looking quite annoyed.... "Uhmm I'm sorry but I don't know?" I asked scared for my future, like seriously scared she might look innocent but she will rip you to sheds before you know what's coming. "Why aren't you wearing the clothes I gave you?" She asked with her arms crossed, to be honest I don't have a good reason so I'm probably doomed. "Uhmm-" I was cut off by the bell I simply thanked Poseidon for not releasing this fury I quickly ran inside ignoring Lydia's protests. "STILES STILINKSI DON'T THINK THAT THIS IS OVER! I WILL END YOU!" Yeesh what's her problem?