pack meeting

I continued my marathon run down the hallways,of course in fear of Lydia I'm still afraid of what she's gonna do to me. "Thank Poseidon." I muttered as I reached my class I silently thank myself for taking my books with me and not leaving them in my locker, I walked into class, but when I came in reality struck me and I froze, great we have finstock I thought. " BILINSKI SIT YOUR ASS DOWN." I sighed I'm frustration and walked my way to my chair, once I sat down I immediately sunk down and rubbed my eyes I was not in the mood for this. I sighed and knowing I would have deal with this anyway. I grabbed my bag and took my books out. "Open your books to page 93!" Coach shouted again, man can't he ever speak in a normal tone? I zoned out thinking when I was going to swim again, I mean we mermen have to stay hydrated afterall. "BILINSKI!" Coach shouted again wich made me snap out of my daydream to look at coach. "BILINSKI answer the question!" He shouted again, how is this man not deaf!?! "I'm sorry the question was?" I asked as I straightened up from my seat because I slid down during my daydream. "I asked if you were paying attention." He snapped, and soon after that the class started snickering. "I am now coach." I said with sarcasm lacing my voice, coach opened his mouth but was interupted by the bell, I quickly grabbed my books and bag and ran out of the class before he could say anything (AN: I'm too lazy to do the rest of the classes so imagine what you think would happen like Harris dancing in a tutu or something :)) the bell rang meaning school was over and the vacation began ( AN: I know it's really weird right now I get it I feel you but I thought if it was vacation the pack would have to spend more time together and that stiles won't be very happy about it 😝) I walked out of school in a good mood I mean no more homework and tests! I turned my head to look at Roscoe and saw the pack hanging around my Jeep  this is gonna be just great I thought I sighed and walked over to my baby trying to prepare myself for the questions that will be asked.

"Hey dude!" Scott said exitedly as he gave me a bro hug I swear he's practically a huge human puppy sometimes.

"Yeah yeah missed you too bro." I said as I hugged him back. But suddenly all of our phones pinged.

Pack meeting now!:DerBear

I smiled at Derek's contact name if he ever found out yeesh it wouldn't be pretty. I sighed and slipped my phone back in my pocket and muttered. "Manners sourwolf ever heard of it?" I sighed again and spoke up

"Well I guess we should get going." I said and took my keys out of my pocket and opend the car door and trew my bag onto the backseat and climbed in the car and started the engine I quickly looked around for the pack to make sure I won't run anyone over it would taint my precious jeep. I pulled out of the school parking lot only to see the cars of the pack already driving away. I sighed and pulled up on the road and turned on the radio and of course the greatest song came on.

An: hehehehehehehehe I feel so evil >:) .
Back to Stiles

I decided I would scream this song in bloody murder instead of my normal singing, it's not that I sing bad I actually sing beautifully perks of being a merman, but of course when the whole leave the merkingdom happened I decided it be better if I hid it, Don't want the sirens coming, I was also extra careful when Peter came back to live, I mean like the man is a walking bestiary! I'm pretty sure he'd heard a mermaid's song already. Anyway what was I doing oh yeah 'singing'

"AND I NEED YOUUUU!" I paused for a second and began screaming again. "AND I MISS YOU!" I screamed again but I I noticed I was almost there and the pack probably heard me wellll that's gonna be akward. I pulled up on the sort of parking lot? I saw the pack cars and put my Jeep next to Scott's bike, I turned off the engine and opend the door and jumped out I slammed my Jeep door shut again, as I walked into the building I saw the elevator and stairs I chose the stairs im not sitting in that deathtrap I thought I would like to have a life first. The old rusty stairs groaned under my weight and I was pretty sure I was gonna break them if I stand to long on them, I decided some supernatural speed would be amazing cuz I had got a long way to go, so I ran up the stairs in super Sonic speed and only tripped once hmmm new record. I finally reached the top I slowly opend the giant door and pretended to be out of breath gotta keep up the human charade

"You're late." Derek growled why does he have to be so hostile all the time?

"Yeesh DerBear who twisted your panties in a bunch?" I snapped back earning a snicker from Scott and Isaac, Derek simply glared at them and before I knew it I was slammed against the wall. If this is Derek's way of seducing ladies then it he ain't gonna get some. "Shut up Stiles." He said to me. "Or else I will rip your throat out, with my teeth." He growled out again. Why does he always threaten me!? "Yes DerBear show me those adorable wittle bunny teeth." I said a little to sweetly, he stared at my with wide eyes and a blush tinting his stubly cheeks not his butt cheeks y'all nasty . He soon put his hand for his mouth and walked to the couch still with his hand for his mouth and sat in silence as the pack and I stared at him after a while the blush cleared up a bit leaving just a faint pink he stood up again and cleared his throat.

"We're going on a vacation to the Hale beach house." He said, and the pack cheered especially the girls screaming that they were gonna have a beautiful beach tan and body but I just froze cuz most of the time beaches have oceans and oceans have salt water and salt water makes me change so I can't go. "Uhmm, I can't come." I said softly but I guess hard enough for the pack to hear.

"What do you mean you can't come?" Derek growled in my face. "It means I can't come." I snapped at him, JEEZ WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE MY CRUSHHH!?!? I whined internally. "I don't care Stiles you're going, it's pack bonding time okay? I don't care what your pathetic excuse may be you are going!" Derek yelled in my face, why can't he ever be nice to me?

"Okay f-f-fine." I stutterd in fear, not because of Derek well he is one of the reasons but the biggest one is the ocean knowing that one day I of course have to get in it, but I probably will be thrown in anyway, ohh God what do I do? Derek let me go and sat on the couch again while the pack was staring at me mostly in shock but Jackson looked at me with a smirk that bastard can smell my fear from miles away.

"Go home get some rest and pack your stuff." Derek huffed out and walked upstairs, when he was completely upstairs the pack gathered their stuff and left leaving me behind. "I guess I have to plan an escape tomorrow." I muttered to myself low enough so no wolf's can pry in.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'm so so sorry guys I just have been swarmed in everything I'm really sorry I will update more I hope I LOVE YOU GUYSSS ❤️ and here's some sterek crack videos to show how sorry I am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuxzvFjQh3U