suprise?

Qotd: What's your fav ship mines sterek. Btw it doesn't have to be Teen Wolf

Stiles POV

I was in my room, i was laying on my bed staring into the emptyness of my ceiling witch was very interesting for some odd reason, i heard a tapping noice on my window, i flipped onto my stomach so I'm could see who it was, it was Isaac, he slid open the window and jumped right into my room and turned around to close the window, and before i knew it he already was on top of me, i huffed

"Yeah yeah bub i missed you too." I huffed once again, man i swear their werepuppies. "Hi Mom watcha doin?" Isaac said in his usual bubbly voice, i snorted at his cuteness."The usual you know watching some Netflix, being a human pillow the stuff you always do in the vacation." I said just a little bit sarcastic. "Oh yeah sorry mum." Isaac said sheepishly and quickly got off me. "It's okay bub, no harm done right?" I said as i grabbed by the waist and pulled him in my lap to tickle him. As he burst into laughter he kept saying things like nooo and let me go but of course, i didn't

"I surrender! I surrender!" Isaac screamed out laughing. I giggled at his sillyness and let him go after a little while. "Okay okay you're off the hook, for now." I said giggling, I wish things like this could be forever, Isaac is basically the only one in the pack who tolerates me, they all take me for granted, use me for my research skills, but it's not that I mind, I just wish they treat me better you know? how family treats each other, their all basically a close nit family and I'm the outcast, if you know what I'm saying. Mann how would life be if we didn't have to leave the kingdom? Would I have been married off? Found love myself? Be king? Ohh yeah I forgot to mention that, im royalty, I always wear a red hood when I swim like red ridding hood, I got it for my tenth birthday, it matches my crimson red tail. I still wear it every single day.

"Stilleesssss what are you doing man?" Isaac said while poking me in the face, huh I guess I was lost in thought. "Uhmm nothing I was just thinking bub." I answered and sighed deeply, I ran my fingers through my hair. "Are you sure it's nothing?" Isaac asked in his bubbly voice. "Yeah, nothing to be worried about." I said forcing a fake smile on my face.

"Okay, if you say so." Isaac said in defeat and plopped on my belly, I oofed in response. "Sorry mommy." Isaac said sheepishly. "It's okay bub, you didn't mean to right?" I asked, I felt him shake his head sending vibrations in my chest, wich made me chuckle. "Isaac? Sweetie?" I asked and tried to look down, Isaac turned his head and looked at me with a sleepy look and yawned.

It was adorable

"M'yeah?" Isaac said in a sleepy tone and yawned again. "I have to get up." I said lifting myself on my elbows, wich resulted in Isaac hugging me really tight. "Noooo, mommy don't go!" Isaac paused. "I wanna cuddle..
." He said again in a sleepy tone and loosening his grip and started mumbling, I chuckled and soon enough I heard soft snores fill the room, I started to pry him of my body as softly as i could, boy it was a struggle.

"Stupid heavy ass wolf's" I muttered careful not to wake the sleeping wolf boy, I need to pack, after all I'm running away right? I shrugged and grabbed some hoodies, tshirts, pants and two pairs of shoes and of course my red cloak, I'm only packing this in case I get caught by the pack, I'm gonna be in water the most time anyway, just hiding out until their gone. Once I was done I jumped out the window, gracefully not making any sound. I put the backpack on my back and walked into the forest, it took me a while to get there but it was worth it

I walked to the lake, it's basically mine, no one knows it's there, not even the wolf's, the moon was shining bright, I stared at it for while, it looked beautiful, the trees a dark shade of green, the lake clear and shining from the light of the moon, I sighed I missed this you know? Just the simple days, I slid my backpack of and put it on the ground, I opened it and pulled out my red hood, I smiled thinking of good memories, I put my hood on and hid my backpack for the pack and potanial snoopers i walked to the water, I crouched and looked at the shining water, I chuckled and lept into the water, when I was fully in you could see my crimson red tail and moles covering my body, I swam to the bottom of the lake, I looked around for a good place to sleep, I found a bed made out of sea weed I flattened it out and layed down on it, i looked up and saw fishes swimming around, I smiled and soon fell asleep.

Magical time skip to the morning ✿

I woke up abruptly by the pack yelling. "Shit." I muttered I looked around to see if I saw any figures, I didn't I carefully began swimming upwards pulling the hood of my cloak for over my face so if they were still there they wouldn't recognize me, I surfaced and looked around saw the pack heading north, I let out a deep breath and quietly thanked Poseidon."Did you guys hear that?" Erica said confused, I paled and began lowering my face so they could only see my eyes. "Yeah I did, it came from over there." Peter said and pointed at the lake, Derek and Scott shared a look, the pack come over inspecting the lake, my heart was going a million miles per hour.

"HEY YOU!" Peter yelled I turned around to look at him with and I paled, the pack all turned to look at me, I froze and quickly dived underwater showing my tail, I could hear the pack gasp but I ignored it.

"What in the hell was that!?!?" Jackson yelled with wide eyes. "That, you moron, was a mermaid, well merman." Peter said in annoyance, Jackson answered by glaring. "Wait those exist?" Scott asked cheekly. "Yes Scott they do, and the one we just saw." Peter paused and pointed at the lake. "Is from the Royal family." Peter finished, que more gasps from the pack.

"Wait so we just saw a prince?" Scott asked again, Peter sighed and rubbed his temples. "Yes Scott that was a prince." Peter said annoyed, I slowly began to surface again to look at them, they didn't see me. "Wow that's awesome!" My little puppy Isaac said in amazement and jumped up and down, I giggled at his childish behavior, I froze when I realized what I did, the pack turned to look at me, I ducked in the water enough for them to only see my eyes, Allison waved kindly, I slowly raised my hand and waved back, the smile on her face made it worth it, I giggled again the sound of it echoed through the lake, we merfolk thend to do that.

"Hi!'' Allison yelled at me, I giggled again. "Is it cool if I come in the water with you?" Allison asked carefully, I nodded in response."Awesome." She muttered and took her boots and clothes of, she had a bikini under it, she calmly walked into the water, the pack was freaking out a little by her actions, after all they had just been introduced to merfolk, it took her a while to swim up to me.

"Hi." She said cheerfully I giggled softly. "Hi...." I muttered softly as it echoed through the lake again. "Well how are you?" She asked happily, I looked back at the pack who were still freaking out. "Good....." I muttered again as it echoed. "I'm gonna show you something don't be scared......" I whispered and she nodded, I went underwater and pulled her down by her legs, I ignored the screams of the pack, I could tell she was frightened, so I pulled her a little deeper and I pulled her closer to me making motions for her to calm down, eventually she did, I sucked in a deep breath and blew a heart shaped bubble to her allowing her to breathe underwater. "It's okay you can breathe, just trust me...." I said softly, and she did she hesitately took a breath, her eyes wide when she realized she really could breath underwater. "I'm gonna show you one more thing okay?" I said softly and she nodded, I took a deep breath and pulled my hood back allowing her to see my face, she gasped and I chuckled.

"Suprise." I giggled, she was still staring at me with big wide eyes. "Please don't tell the pack." I said as my happy expression drooped. "Nonono I won't! I promise." Allison said quickly and smiled warmly, I gave her a smile in return. "You should probably go back to the pack now, they're probably worrying sick." I said softly, Allison nodded, but before she was above the water I pulled her down again and whispered in her ear. "Did you like my suprise ?" I said mischievously and giggled soon after wards.

"I loved it."

~

Hey guys! *Ducks as a lamp is thrown at her* Yeah same, I'm sorry that I haven't updated in so long, buttt (hehehe 'buttt') I have good news, I have three new ideas for new books! I'm gonna give you the titles and then you guess what's it about okay?

Impala's in California

Cupid's Town

Fallen Angels

Those are some new stories! I'm gonna fully write them first so I don't have to let you guys wait for long or short times.

Buttt I gotta go.

*Gives you curly fries*