Prologue

Author's note:
All the characters used here are fictional and so are the incidents and places.
In case, you feel similarities between your and my story line feel free to contact me. But most of them are likely to be coincidences.
Please do vote and comment. I'd really appreciate that.

Let's begin the journey of
With you- jjk
(╹◡╹)"

Hope you enjoy.
Grammatical mistakes can be detected. Please don't mind.

☆*:.。.˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚ .。.:*☆

Mistakes are bound to happen. We all are involuntarily committing mistakes. It's never in your hands to control your doings, sometimes. You're tempted to do somethings without your conscience that leads you to regret your existence later.

Some people commit those actions because they don't have anyone to lead them in a good path. They don't seem to know the difference between good and bad. They are forced to do something out of their will because there is no one to confront them. There is no one to tell them that it'd be alright if you resent your mistakes.

But unfortunately that wasn't your case.

You had many people to guide you to a good path. You had people who'd confront you if you did any mistakes. They'd show you differences between the good and the bad.

And most importantly, you always knew what you were doing was wrong. Very very wrong.

But you didn't care as long as you were satisfied on what you were doing. And eventually they would catch your faults and lectured you for hours.

Your parents.

They'd know what you were doing and once they knew they'd make you stand before them and begin their 'god-knows-for-how-long' lectures.

You knew it was wrong beforehand but you'd feel a pang of guilt whenever your dad's disappointed eyes would fall on you. He had forgiven you countless times. Along with your mother.

However, today was different.

You watched as he threw some money at your face. Shouting some coherent words but all you can see was your world crashing down. Your dad was angry at you than ever. Your mom watched as you pleaded her with your eyes.

She moved inside the house. You knew that you went overboard. She left you leaving at the gate, rather outside the house not forgetting to look at you with her disgusted look.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?! I SAID LEAVE THIS INSTANT...", your dad shouted and closed the gate. He added more before turning away.

"You're not my daughter, not a member of this family today onwards."

You didn't cry. After all it was your fault. Partially....

You picked the money that was scattered on the ground. You needed to live.

Leave too...

With a heavy sigh you smiled at your house. It was the house where you had your precious memories were created.

You waved your hand at your one year younger brother, Jihoon. He was watching you from his room. Tears falling down his cheeks.

You abruptly turned your head, knowing that seeing him for more will surely make you tear up. And that was the last thing you wanted to do right now.

You tossed the money securely inside the pocket of your black coat.
'You can do it. Just find a way to live'- you said to yourself.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"Can you suggest me any place? Somewhere safe... somewhere far away from this place. And somewhere you can come to visit me often?" You pursed your lips doubting what he'll say next.

"Ugh, I'm only doing this cause you're my friend y/n. Understood?"

"Aww. Yugeom you're a best friend anyone would ask for." I kissed the phone to which he made an 'ew' sound.

"Ok, I actually have a place for you to settle." Your insides sparked with hope. Hope for avoiding the past and moving on.

"Thank you. You're the best. I'll pay you for your work in future." You stupidly bowed as if he was himself in front of you.

"Geez, y/n. Stop! You're making me feel things" I narrowed my eyebrows at his remark. You snapped back, "What?"

"I don't deserve you. It was your fault I know but—" You cut him off because you knew where this conversation was leading to. "Not again Yugeom. Right now, the last thing that I want to do is recall that and stress myself."

"I want to change, Yugeom. A change." Your voice was low.

Yugeom sensed that so he tried to change the tensed topic, "I'll send you the address, ok? And meet me in the station after 2 hours. Sharp at 8 pm."

"My words are not enough to express how I feel. Thank you." You said that in your signature high pitch voice- which Yugeom longed for.

"Ok, y/n. I'll arrange things for you." After bidding farewell to you, he hung up.

And your face was blank. You didn't know what to do or.... heck, you weren't even in the condition to decide if breathing was allowed for you or not.

Sighing, you looked at your wallpaper, you and them. You replaced it instantly with a plain black picture. You knew that you messed up with your life.

"But, I still hope for good things to happen."