CHAPTER 1

You stepped out of the train. Taking a small handbag which contained some necessary clothes Yugeom bought for you.

It was probably midnight right now. You were exhausted and wanted to sleep asap. You walked until you reached the road. It was crowd despite the time. You got a cab and headed to the address which Yugeom gave.

After some solid 20 minutes of lying in the seat, the taxi pulled over. Paying the driver, you stepped out and looked over the building. It was not of a good condition but you were okay as long as you had roof over your head.

The guard was sitting on a chair near the entrance. You walked towards him.

"Erm. Excuse me?" You maintained a distance with him, though.

"Yes? Oh. What are you doing this late out yourself? Do you want to worry your parents?" He asked concerned, as he looked at his wristwatch.

"Actually, I rented a room here. Where can I get the keys?"

"Huh? Do you know Yugeom?" He questioned you and you nodded at his question hesitantly.

"Oh? Then, come. I know him. I'll show you the reception. He told me that his friend will be staying here." He stood and walked to the building and also gesturing you to follow him.

Next morning

You got yourself up and took a shower. Today, you needed to go for grocery shopping and not to forget some clothes.

You made your way to nearest clothing store.

Where you got the money? The one which your father threw at you and the others were savings since past year. You were thankful at yourself for that.

"At least I did a single decent thing."

Going through the clothes, you felt that someone was watching you. You raised your head and just in time, a man looked down. His face was covered with caps and masks.

You shuddered at your own thoughts thinking you were probably delusional. After getting 2 pairs of plain t-shirts and pants, you grabbed some shorts as it was summer season. And lastly some inner wears.

Next, you moved to the convenient store. You didn't take your favorites but took things that were cheap and could fill your stomach. You eyed at the chocolates section but tore your gaze away gulping down your desires.

-

Once you arrived the room you settled the things at the cupboard. This room rather looked like a room of a hotel because most of the things were here. The furnitures, blankets and pillows. The room was spacious enough for you.

You thanked god that there was an attached bathroom here.

Plopping yourself on the bed you sighed. "Should I spend all my life just staring the ceiling? It's rather interesting. Yeah, I should—AHH!", you yelled with your phone rang close to your ear.

You picked your phone fuming with anger.

Before you could say anything, the caller spoke first- "y/n! I've got a good news for you."

You momentarily looked at the food you bought when your stomach growled, "Yes, what?"

"I've got you to a college."

"Collage? YOU MEAN COLLAGE? FOR ME?" You blinked whilst pointing at yourself.

"Do you think that I'm that rich to attend a collage at this condition?" You scoffed.

"Well. You won't need to pay."

"I DON'T NEED TO PAY? Last time I was alive, MY FATHER DIDN'T OWN ANY SCHOOL." You were clearly surprised at his words.