CHAPTER 3

You walked into the school, hopefully on time. You groaned at the memory of working for night shift because you went for a checkup after school yesterday.

And stating the fact, you were in a bad mood.

'Why doesn't anything go my way?' You sighed walking to the 2nd floor where your class was.

Opening your lockers you found a disaster there. There were papers and some pieces that looked like peels of bananas and apples. Your blood boiled up. You were trying so hard not to grab the locker and knock it off on everyone's head.

You took a deep breath and smiled frustratingly.

'Cool, y/n. Cool.'

You quietly threw those garbages on the floor.

Someone tapped on your making you turn around.

'Ara.' You gritted your teeth.

"It's not good to throw something that someone gave you, is it? That was my gift for you." She pointed at those garbages with a smug look.

"Oh shit. Sherlock, didn't know that." You were now sick with their existence. You wanted to live but how could you when they would butt on your way.

"Cocky, aren't we?"

You scoffed and took a step forward to go to your class, only to be pulled back by her.

"What do you need?" You hissed , glaring at her.

"You know no one speaks with that tone with me. I'm the boss here." She pushed you against the lockers.

"Well, I'm that no one, apparently." You heard her friends gasp.

Dramatic much?

"You've got a big mouth of yours, haven't you?" With that, she punched on your mouth.

You huffed in disbelief as you raised your head, "Honestly speaking, are you aware that you're leading yourself to hell by talking to me? If I were you, I wouldn't talk to me."

She looked at your glaring form confused. Before she could register anything, you were on top of her showering her with punches and pulling her hair frequently.

Four arms pulled you back and you were on your feet again after some minutes. Ara was still on the floor, trying to stand.

"I'm telling you this for the last time. Don't mess up with me."

You didn't realize that a huge crowd was forming around the scene. And those arms who pulled you back were of Jungkook's and an unknown guy.

Slowly you came to your senses.

Ara got up with the help of her friends. She had the courage to still smirk at you.

"No wonder, they didn't stay with you." She continued when she saw your confused expression, "Your friends and..... Sehun"

And that was enough to lit fire in your eyes again. Before you could lung yourself towards her, you felt an arm holding you by your waist. And you could only glare at the girl.

You wriggled in Jungkook's grasp. "y/n, stop. She's just enjoying this."

His whispers made you come to sense.

And you realized one thing. You can't change. No matter how hard you try, this world will pull you down on your knees. Making you unable to be who you want to be.

"I should go." You whispered to rather yourself before brushing his arm off and running towards anywhere but somewhere.

-