CHAPTER 2

'Stay away from Sewon.'

And you did what Ara told you to. You stayed away from Sewon. You knew Sewon had a friendship-ish history with Ara.

The first time you ignored her was when you returned to the class after the lunch break. She called for you but you gave a cold shoulder to her. And when she asked you why you were avoiding her, you shrugged and insisted that she was boring.

She had a look of hurt and disappointment in her eyes. And you noticed it but you could see Ara's eyes on you and you walked away from her.

-

It's been about 2 weeks now. You were alone all the time. And you enjoyed loneliness.

Heading to school you noticed that people were pointing fingers at you. Whispering with their disgusted expression.

You shrugged it off thinking that they were judging you with your dresses or no make up or lonely girl or whatever useless topic.

Arriving at the door of the first class, Physics you opened the door and the noisy class became silent.

Their eyes were all on you. You awkwardly made your way to your seat. Keeping the bag aside you only now noticed the desk.

There were words written there.

'Bad bully'

'Killer'

'Wolf girl'

'Go and die.'

'A bi*ch isn't allowed to come to our class, you slut.'

'How are you still alive?'

'Didn't know you were such type to—'

You covered the desk with your books unable to keep on reading.

They were still looking at you.

You glared at them and they instantly turned around.

You shouldn't cry, not here, not in front of them.

You made yourself distracted with the Physics problems. That's what they saw. But you couldn't. How much you tried to ignore it, you couldn't.

And that urge developed once again in you. You were now tempted to take it.

'No' you shook your head. You believed that you could control. 'Control, y/n. You can do it.'

Next period was Language. You made your way to the class. Sewon would be there too. But good thing is that she also avoided you after your actions.

As usual, you sat at the last seat. The teacher entered you opened your book as the teacher instructed. You felt a lump develop in your throat as soon as you did that.

'I am' by Laura.

It was a poem related to Bullying. The teacher started teaching it and next thing you know is whispers here and there. You kept your demeanor unaffected but your heart clutched at their 'you're-evil' saying looks.

And you saw Sewon looking disappointedly looking at you. Guess she heard those rumors too.

You thought about the rumors. Although they may not be of any full detail but you were sure that they were enough to predict that you were the bad guy.

After what seems forever next 3 periods were over and it was lunch time. As usual, you went to the rooftop.

It may sound cliche but you felt so refreshed here. You came here daily, sitting at the bench and looking at the clear sky.