Prologue

____________________

Liana stood at the top of a hill facing her hometown, at 15 years of age she decided to leave her home after disappointing her mother. Liana thought it would be best if she left and find out who she was, without trying to prove her worth to others.

A green ribbon waved weakly in the wind she tied her hair up into a messy ponytail.

"I'm sorry mom,
it's just time for me to work on myself,"

She put her mask on, the sunset and Liana walked away from the only world she knew.

____________________

"So kid you're heading to Republic City huh?"
The captain of the ship said

"Yep..." Liana said short and uninterested, she shifted her emerald coloured eyes to avoid his gaze. The girl left only a couple of weeks ago so she really wasn't in the talking mood.

Liana turned out to face the sea, she wasn't a fan of the ocean but in the Earth Kingdom lands, there wasn't this much water it was nice seeing a change of scenery once and a while.

The ship's radio played some calming music in the background her body moved to the sounds. Liana moved around the light on her toes spinning her around bringing her arm out pulling in down to her legs pulling her arm up and around as we as arching her back. Then she performed some earth bending moves without the actual earth bending part.

The song had come to a stop.

Claps were heard as Liana turned a blush adorned her cheeks, she completely forgot about the other people on the ship but she didn't mind, she loved dancing she performed sometimes for her home town when she wanted to.

"That was beautiful where did you learn that?" An old woman asked

"Oh nowhere special," Liana said looking down. The old women looked at the girl, she could see the pain in Liana's eyes.

"What troubling you?" The old women put Liana's hand on hers, The dark-haired girl still didn't look at her.

"I can see it in your palms, you are far from anything you know and you're finding it hard to adapt to the change in your life," Liana looks up

"You can really read that from my palms?" The old women laughed

"Yes but that was also an easy tell for a woman my age," she looked at her palms again