Book 1 - Chapter 16

____________________

Korra was brought to a cellar being bloodbended down the stairs her body bending in unrealistic ways. As Tarrlok walked behind the young avatar using this illegal type of bending like a puppet master to put her in a metal box.

"What are you doing?" She struggles to say he dropped her as she screamed "Tarrlok!" He quickly closed the door on her and hit the side of her fist against it "You can't keep me in here forever!" He ignored the avatar and walked out of the house and drove away
____________________

The next morning the Air bending master and councilman walked into city hall with an astonished look on his face. He saw the remnants of what happened last night between Korra and Tarrlok.

A journalist was there and they took pictures of the scene.

Only to see that there we're equalist weapons left at the scene. Tenzin walked towards an injured Tarrlok getting his wounds healed.

"What happened!? What was Korra doing at city hall!?" The new chief of police and Tarrlok looked down.

"As I told chief Saikhan, Korra came to my office late last night she was upset that I arrested her friends, she asked me to release them... That when the equalist attacked" he explained everything but it was all false he planted the evidence there to make it look like they attacked and even electrocuted himself to further push that theory in people's head.

He was a liar
"When I came to my sense the police had arrived but Korra was gone, I'm so sorry... Chief Saikhan mobilises the entire police force we have to find the avatar" he spoke determinedly it was all acting.
____________________

Asami and Liana both were in the same cell, the non-bender girl laid on the bench while the earthbender sat next to the wall they sat in complete silence til Asami decided to bring something up.

"You and Mako were friends before you met Korra right? How did he act then?" Liana lifts her head off her knees her face slight scoured

"He was a paranoid kid still kinda is but if I think what you're trying to say does Mako like Korra a bit too much I will say no, sure he's been a little hot-headed but that's just because their personalities are very similar whether they like it or not. If you guys don't stay together he might try Korra but trust me it will not last long," she says confidently Asami slightly smiles while looking up at the ceiling, Liana gave her hope for the doubts. The door rips open as Cheif Beifong or not so Cheif Lin Beifong walks in.

"hope you two got your beauty rest I'm busting yous out," she says walking off to Mako and Bolin's cell, the two girls get up.