CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

In front of IS academy, a young teen prodigy with brown eyes wearing blue denim jacket with red shirt inside and blue jeans along with sneakers stand with one huge luggage on his side and a knapsack on his back. He sighs.

*Flashback*

Chifuyu looks at the screen that shows Meadow Swirl trains with his IS. "That's the only IS he ever created and completed," She looks at the Chief of National Defense, General Zulkarnain. "Which generation is that IS?" asked Chifuyu. "He said he's not sure but we believe it is 10th generation," said General Zulkarnain. Chifuyu looks at the IS pilot that defeat multiple target. "How is he able to do that?" asked Chifuyu, impressed. "I'm not sure since he's keep updating and upgrading that IS over and over," said General Zulkarnain.

*End Flashback*

The teenager sighs. 'Can I just go to normal school instead of prestigious boarding school?' thinks Meadow as he walks slowly to the academy's main door.

Meanwhile, at class 1 – 1, the students are talking to each other. "Didn't you hear? The new student this time is a male." "Is it really a male or crossdressing?" "Better hope not." Ichika sighs. "I hope this new student is a guy," said Ichika.

Meadow Swirl stands in front of the classroom door, in his IS academy uniform. 'Oh well, here goes nothing' thinks Meadow as he walks in. The students look at him in awe. He stops beside the teacher table, facing the students. "My name is Meadow Swirl. I am a representative from Malaysia," said Meadow. "Okay, you can sit that the empty seat beside Laura," said Miss Yamada. The brown haired teen nods as he walk towards the seat. "Okay class, now let's start with..............

At lunch time, Meadow Swirl sit on the roof, looking at the city, chewing bread. "Sir, I have finished analyzing the academy." The brown haired student sighs in relief. "Go ahead," said Meadow. "Apparently, There are at least 4 classrooms for 1st years, and there are classrooms for the seniors from the 2nd to 3rd years. It also has dormitories where the students live. Each room has 2 single beds for roommates and a bathroom. A giant locker room located at the arena where the students can go and change into their training suits or their respective curricular clothes. Battle Arena where duels, class representative tournaments and occasional practice take place, which has Stones benches for the spectators to sit and watch, A VIP box for the countries guests (usually representatives of various R&D corporations), 4 maintenance areas for the users to suit up, in addition to a launch pad leading to the arena. There is an observation room where the teachers can monitor the battle, the condition of the IS, and the security of the arena and the edges are shielded to prevent accidents. Boys' Large Bath - A large indoor bathroom with views of the forest and the tower. where IS students needed to treated by illness or injuries." The teen prodigy smiles. "Fine by me since I need a place to finish my IS and maybe doing some upgrade on it," said Meadow. He grips his hand. 'I will find that Israel pilot that kill my family, even if I need to destroy the whole nation to do it' thinks Meadow as he grits his teeth in anger.

Few hours later, at the battle arena, Chifuyu stands in front of the students. "Okay, we will do some team battle practice. Anyone with the personal IS will be the team leader," said Chifuyu. The students move towards Laura, Charloette, Cecilia, Houki and Ichika except Meadow that just stand there, doing nothing. "Is something wrong, Swirl?" The brown haired student looks at the instructor. "Can I just watch for a while? I want to see the routine of IS academy students," said Meadow. The instructor sighs. "Fine but I want you in the next training," said Chifuyu. "Yes maam," said Meadow.

Meanwhile, at the Phantom Task's base, Madoka, Squall and Autumn look at new arrival Zarcyski, IS pilot from Israel. "Welcome to Phantom Task," said Squall.