CHAPTER 9

Meadow sits in front of his computer, hacking database. 'There are many location of Phantom Task base so it is kinda hard to find where that killer is' thinks Meadow.

Few hours later, he sits in front of his team. Tobiichi has white IS bracelet, Yuuki has purple IS bracelet, Mayu has pink IS bracelet and Honne has yellow IS bracelet. "Now all you need is voice activation," said Meadow. The girls nod.

"Link Start!" yelled Yuuki.

" Metatron, Awaken!" yelled Tobiichi.

"Launching!" yelled Mayu.

"Let's Go!" yelled Honne.

Their IS bracelet shine brightly as Meadow closes his eyes. Few seconds later he opens his eyes and sees the girls fully equip with IS. He smiles. "Good job girls. Now power down and get some rest," said Meadow.  Their IS disappear. "Hey, let's go to the mall," said Yuuki. "Good idea. I need some new clothes," said Mayu. Meadow sweatdrops. 'Yeah, shopping is their idea of rest' thinks Meadow. He looks at his own red and blue IS bracelett and sees a warning light. He heads towards the briefing room. Tobiichi looks at him walks out, follows him.

At the briefing room, Meadow stands in front of the screen that shows an island that has huge shield covering the whole island. "Umbrella of Artemis, a lightweight barrier that protect the island from enemies that will activate within the distance of enemy sight. Heading inside there could be a problem," said Meadow. "Then, why don't you and your team head there and shut the shield down." Meadow looks at Tatenashi that stand at the doorway. "Phantom Task base on Artemis Island is in Pacific Ocean. If we launch our IS from here, it would take hours to get there and the shield will be up when they see us," said Meadow. "How many ship you need to attack that base?" asked Tatenashi. "Why do you want to know?" asked Meadow. "Like you, I also want to stop Phantom Task. President Putin knows about the terrorist and plan to stop it as well. He ordered me to join your team and provide assistance when necessary," said Tatenashi as Tobiichi, Mayu, Honne and Yuki walk in. Tobiichi looks at the screen. "Guess you already find the base," said Tobiichi. "Yeah but attacking that could be tricky," said Meadow. "What is the plan?" asked Yuuki. "Mayu will be using IS Abyss to sneak into the island when the shield is down. Then when she is in, we move our ship closer so they can activate the shield. After Mayu attacks and destroy the shield, we can launch our own attack to destroy the base on that island," said Meadow. "How many ship do you need to attack that base?" asked Tatenashi. "Right now, only one battleship but I already design the battleship that also can contain IS and their maintenances," said Meadow. "Right now, we only use battleship and battlecruiser from Russia for this mission. Then, after I will talk to the president so your battleship can be build," said Tatenashi. He sighs. "Fine. We'll be launching the attack on 0800 tomorrow. You girls better prepare," said Meadow. "Sure, no problem," said Tobiichi. 

The next day, Orimura sensei looks at the empty seat. She sighs.

At the Pasific Ocean, Meadow stands on the rail, looking at the ocean. 'First mission. Anything can go wrong' thinks Meadow. Tatenashi stands beside him. "This is my first time going on mission. I wonder what would happen," said Tatenashi. "Anything can go wrong. We know their defense but we don't know their offense. Launching Mayu on her Abyss is kinda risky," said Meadow. "Trust your teammates. I am pretty sure you train them enough," said Tatenashi. "I hope so," said Meadow. 

An alarm alerts both of them as Tobiichi rushes towards them. "We're approaching the enemy base," said Tobiichi. "Tell Mayu to launch," said Meadow. Tobiichi nods. Few seconds later. Mayu in her IS Abyss jumps up, transforms into submarine and dives into the water. "Now, all we need is wait," said Meadow. "Should we suit up?" asked Tatenashi. "Not yet. We need to wait until Mayu is at the island before we can activate our IS," said Meadow. 

At the base, Jarcyski walks in and sees Squall that looks at the screen that shows one Russian Battle Cruiser ship. "Are they going to attack?" asked Jarcyski. "No. They just stay there. I'm not sure why," said Squall. Jarcyski looks at the screen. 'I have a bad feeling about this' thinks Jarcyski.

A the far side of the island, the submarine jumps out from the sea as Mayu deactivates her IS. She lands on the rock. 'Okay, where is the shield generator?' thinks Mayu as she looks around.

Meadow smirks. "She's on the island. Get ready to launch," said Meadow. The others nod as they head towards the front ship. 

Mayu sees the shield generator nearby. She smiles. 'Perfect' thinks Mayu. "Abyss, launching!" yelled Mayu as she returns to her IS Abyss. She jumps and fires the chest cannon towards the generator. The generator explodes.

Meadow looks at the shield that disingrated. "Let's go!" yelled Meadow as the ISes fly towards the island. "All weapons, fire!" yelled Tatenashi.

Squall shocks, feeling the quake. "What happen? How come we lost our shield?" asked Squall. "There is an attack where the shield generator is," said Jarcyski. Squall rushes out.

Mayu swings the glaive forwards, destroying another Phantom Task minions' IS. She looks at the new arrival ISes and smiles. "Mission accomplish," said Mayu. Meadow smiles. "Okay then, let's ground zero this base," said Meadow. Mayu nods.

Squall looks at the base's destruction. She sighs. "Looks like we underestimated our enemy. We better retreat," said Squall. Others nod. Jarcyski looks at the base. 'Looks like he is getting stronger so I better be careful' thinks Jarcyski as she follows her leader. 

Tatenashi looks at the ISes that return to the ship. 'I really need to ask him to make an IS for me' thinks Tatenashi.