CHAPTER 10

"IS Competition?" asked Meadow. "Every year, the academy will held IS competition to see which IS is the strongest," explained Tatenashi. He looks at his team mates. "You girls can join if you want but make sure to deactivate the Phase Shift armor because it considered cheating since it will give you huge advantages," said Meadow. "You're not joining?" asked Tatenashi. "Nope. To busy with other things," said Meadow. "I know. Searching for Phantom Task base," said Tatenashi.  "Along with creating better IS and battleship for IS," said Meadow. "I will inform the president about it later on," said Tatenashi. Meadow just nods. 

Few days later, Orimura sensei looks at the competition. Maya looks at her. "Swirl is still not joining," said Maya. The elder Orimura sighs. "Just focus on the competition," said Orimura sensei. Maya nods.

Meadow looks at the blue print of a battleship. 'It almost perfect but something is missing' thinks Meadow. He leans against his chair. 'We have offensive and launching. Our defense is kinda low' thinks Meadow. He looks back at the blue print. 'I know how to upgrade our defense' thinks Meadow. 

At the competition, Yuuki looks at Houki that still her IS. 'Looks like we don't have much time. It is now or never' thinks Yuuki. She pulls out the sword and activates her IS thruster. Before Houki could say anything, Yuuki slashes Houki's thruster. She lands nearby as Houki's IS fall down to the ground. 'I win' thinks Yuuki. 

Few hours later, Yuuki, Mayu, Tobiichi and Honne look at the chart. "We got to deathmatch," said Yuuki. "That should be piece a cake," said Tobiichi. "But there is a chance that one of us will face Tatenashi," said Honne. "Yeah. Any idea about her IS?" asked Mayu. "We can ask Meadow about it," said Yuuki. "We can ask him later on. Right now, we need focus on our competition," said Tobiichi. The others nod.

Meanwhile, Meadow stands in front the row of IS. 'I need to go all out to make sure Phantom Task is fully defeated' thinks Meadow. He looks back at the blueprint. 'Time to create the most dangerous IS in the world' thinks Meadow. 

At the evening, Tobiichi, Yuuki, Mayu and Honne walk along the hallway. "Beating Tatenashi is sure impossible," said Mayu. "I wonder who will win between Meadaow and Tatenashi?" asked Yuuki. "No idea since Meadow more focus on fighting terrorist than another students," said Tobiichi. "Is he find another the terrorist base?" asked Yuuki. "No idea. Let's find him and ask," said Honne. 

Tatenashi stands in front of Meadow's room. She takes a deep breath and opens the door and sees Meadow on the computer. "Anything new?" asked Tatenashi. "Not yet. Still searching," said Meadow. The blunette sits beside the dark brown haired, still looking at the screen. "Can you build me an IS?" asked Tatenashi. "You already have one. Why need another?" asked Meadow. "Because I learn that your IS armor is far stronger than normal IS armor," said Tatenashi. "I create Phase Shift armor and Multiple Phase Shift armor not to make my IS creation more powerful but more faster than normal IS," said Meadow. "I know. That's why I ask you to create IS for me," said Tatenashi. Meadow sighs. "I see what I can do," said Meadow.

Meanwhile at Phantom Task, Zarcyski sighs as she sits in front of her computer. 'He just want to revenge on me killing his family but why he want to destroy Phantom Task?' thinks Jarcyski. She looks towards Autumn that walk towards her. "We need to head back to our base," said Autumn. Jarcyski nods.

3 weeks has passed, Tatenashi looks in awe as she stands in front of her IS. "This is my IS?" asked Tatenashi. "Yeah, Providence. It has upgrade version of mini drone gun that Cecilla has that also can create shield around her," said Meadow. "Interesting," said Tatenashi. "But for now, just use your previous IS since I still need to make a few adjustment," said Meadow. "No problem. Beside I can focus my attention on you," said Tatenashi with a smile. 

An alarm as the duo look at the screen that shows a new location on Phantom Task base. "Looks like this one could be tricky," said Meadow. Tatenashi looks at Meadow. "How are we going to attack the base?" asked Tatenashi. "Good question. After all, the location is kinda difficult to attack," said Meadow. "Meaning?" asked Tatenashi. "Let's head towards the briefing room. I am pretty sure the others are here," said Meadow.