CHAPTER 7

The next day, Meadow in Strike Impulse as the Force silhouette attach on his IS back, the gun is on the right and the shield is on the left. Honne looks at him from the computer. "You're ready on the launch," said Honne. The dark brown haired nods. "Meadow Swirl, Strike Impulse, launching!" yelled Meadow as his IS flies towards the arena.

Laura and Rin look at new arrival Strike Impulse as they head towards him. Strike Impulse fires the laser towards incoming opponent IS. Both of them avoid the laser. Shenlong pulls out the sword. Strike Impulse head towards both IS. Schwarzer Regen activates the shield. Strike Impulse uses the shield to push in the shield. Laura shocks as her IS shield disappears and her IS been hit by the shield. 

Orimura sensei looks at the battle, narrowing her eyes. 

Shenlong fuses the swords by the hill and throws towards Strike Impulse. Meadow's IS pulls out the laser beam and slashes the sword into two. Schwarzer fires her left shoulder beam repeatedly. Strike Impulse deflects the laser easily. 

Orimura sensei looks towards Yamada sensei. "His IS is far advance that both Houki and Ichika," said Orimura. "It mean he is a genius just like Tabane," said Yamada.

Strike Impulse slashes Schwarzer's left shoulder gun and Shenlong shoulder cannon. Then Meadow's IS flip the front and fires the laser towards Rin's and Laura's boosters. Strike Impulse lands on the ground as both opponent's IS fall down to the ground.

Orimura sensei stands up and walks away.

Strike Impulse lands back as Meadow returns his IS back to his wrist. Tobiichi, Honne, Mayu and Yuuki head towards him. "Now Charloette left," said Yuuki. "If she's stupid enough to challenge me," said Meadow. "Let's head for dinner. I'm hungry," said Honne. "Good idea," said Yuuki.

Meanwhile, at Phantom Task base, Squall looks at Madoka, Autumn and Zarcyski. "We will head towards IS Academy so we can stole Ichika Orimura's IS," said Squall. 

The next day, Meadow and his team are having lunch. "We got the hang of our IS," said Tobiichi as Yuuki nods. "Wish I can have my own personal IS," said Mayu. "I'm only giving your girls the secondary IS since I am building your primary IS," said Meadow. "Cool," said Yuuki. "What do you need?" asked Honne. "Just transfering data from secondary IS to primary IS," said Meadow. "Sure, no problem," said Honne. "It should be done by next week," said Meadow. 

Suddenly explosion was heard as the students head towards the safe. Meadow's team stand up and head towards the arena. "The Phantom Task," said Meadow, narrowing his eyes. "What's the plan?" asked Tobiichi. "You girls help the others escape to the safety. I'll hold them off," said Meadow as he heads towards the hangar. The girls nod.

The Phantom Task looks at new launch Strike Impulse. The IS fires towards incoming opponent IS. Strike Impulse avoids the attack and fires the laser towards them. The Phantom Task IS spreads up and keep on firing towards the IS that raise the shield.

Meadow narrows his eyes. "This IS won't holds long' thinks Meadow as the alarm flares loudly. 

Tobiichi, Mayu, Honne and Yuuki look in horror as Strike Impulse been attacked repeatedly. "Meadow!" yelled Tobiichi as Strike Impulse explodes.

The Phantom Task looks at the crash and burn Strike Impulse. "Looks like he won't be disturbing us anymore," said Squall. 

"ACCESS FLASH! FREEDOM!" before they could say anything, Freedom flies out from the smoke and slashes the Phantom Task's IS gun with beam saber. Then the same IS turns the body upside down and fires the shoulder canon towards Golden Dawn's leg, destroying it. Silent Zephyrs head towards Freedom as Arachne jumps towards the same IS. Freedom uses the same beam saber and cuts Silent Zephyrs into pieces and Arachne into half. 

Tobiichi, Yuki, Honne and Mayu look in shock. "That is his primary IS?" asked Tobiichi, shocked. 

The Freedom looks at Zarcyski's IS that rescue Squall, Autumn and Madoka.

Meadow narrows his eyes. "That's her," said Meadow.

Freedom activates his booster and head towards Zarcyski's IS that flies towards the huge hole.

"I won't let you escape!" yelled Meadow as his target computer trying to get lock on the IS.

Freedom aims the rifle towards Zarcyski's IS. Suddenly few lasers past Freedom.

Meadow looks up and see few green IS floats nearby. He looks back and see Zarcyski IS flies away. He growls in anger. "Damn those guard," growls Meadow.