4.

4.

Lacey woke up with a major headache. She, Faye, and Mina all currently occupied one of Trin's guests rooms. Slowly they all got up and helped Trin clean up. They were eating breakfast when Stephanie arrived.

"Morning sis, your girlfriend is hungover on my couch" said Shane.

Stephanie sat down and held Lacey close, who laid her head on Stephanie's chest and dozed off.

"Shane, did you know that Hunter was offer NXT girls call ups if they fucked him. He was giving out pushes and everything" said Stephanie.

"That's how Bianca became Champion. That's not new information" said Shane.

"I knew he was fucking the talent, for pushes. But the fact that he proposed this arrangement to Lacey. Is what set me off" said Stephanie.

"He also offered it to Deonna, Tegan, Io, Toni, and Chelsea. I know they all turned him down" said Tamina.

"Not going to ask how you know all that, but thank you for telling me. That will be useful in the future" said Stephanie.

"I actually have something to handle really quick. Tell Lacey, I shouldn't be longer than an hour." said Stephanie.

"Do I need to have our lawyers and bail money ready" said Shane.

"Maybe" said Stephanie. She removed Lacey from around her and left the house.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Stephanie pulled up to Hunter's Orlando condo. He thought she didn't know about it, but when he uses their money to buy. Stephanie made a visit to the owner of the building and well she didn't something.

Stephanie let herself in to see Hunter with one of his many hoes in his lap.

"You get the fuck out" said Stephanie.

The girl scrambled around and left at the sight of her boss. Stephanie leaned against the wall.

"What the fuck Steph, how did you even know where I was" said Hunter.

"If you weren't so close minded, you would see I brought the building. You are living on my dime" said Stephanie.

"What do you do want woman" asked Hunter.

"It has come to my attention that you have been messing with things that don't belong to you" said Stephanie.

Hunter shot her a confused look,

"I found out that you have offered several NXT talent call ups in exchange for companionship with you" said Stephanie.

"And, Why do you care. I'm not taking any of your talent, you have to approve all call ups" said Hunter.

"Just one person in particular, you need to stay away from" said Stephanie.

"Let me guess one of your little boy toys" said Hunter.

Stephanie slapped him,

"You need to stay away from Lacey, she belongs to me. Matter of fact stay away from my entire brand" said Stephanie.

"You liar, you said you would never fuck talent" said Hunter.

"Takes one to know one. I don't just fuck Lacey, we are together and have been for the last year" said Stephanie.

"You love her don't you. Why don't you go be with her" said Hunter.

"I plan on it, see I've been working. I have then information that will squash you like the little bug you are" said Stephanie.

"Keep this in mind. You do one more thing out of line, and I will end you. Stay the fuck away from what belongs to me" said Stephanie.

She walked out of the condo and left, she owed Lacey a day to themselves.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Later That Week...

Lacey sat in bed next to Stephanie. She was focused on her laptop. Lacey was currently in short shorts and a sports bra. She had her glasses on and Stephanie found it hot.

Stephanie closed the laptop, and Lacey looked at her.

"What do you want" said Lacey.

"Is that really how you speak to the woman who just spent 15,000 dollars on you" asked Stephanie.

Lacey moved from her spot and she was now straddling Stephanie. Stephanie's hand rested on Lacey's ass, as Lacey kissed her neck.

"I gotta go back home tomorrow, I have some shit to do at headquarters" said Stephanie.

"That's unfortunate, when will you be back babe" asked Lacey.

Stephanie gasped as Lacey kissed her weak spot.

"I'll be back in 3 months, I have to handle something" said Stephanie.

Lacey whine at the sound if being without Stephanie for 3 full months.

"What am I going to do while your gone" asked Lacey.

"You are going to behave, it's the same routine as usual. We are still going to FaceTime every night. You are still going to send me those amazing videos and I'll send mine" said Stephanie.

"Yes, I do love to see you squirm for imagining me there with you" said Lacey.

"Show me how much you are going to miss me" said Stephanie.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The Next Morning...

Stephanie had just left Lacey's, but not before they had and impromptu shower sex moment.

Lacey was about to do something crazy.

She added all her girls that ahe had previously been with. Well the ones that were paying her. Which included Sahara and Taynara.

Lacey: I will no longer be providing me services to anyone. As I have recently made the decision to enter a monogamous relationship with an amazing woman. I wish you guys the best.

Sahara: What! Who am I supposed to do now.

Taynara: I agree with the chick above.

Lacey: That's why I put you guys here. Sahara meet Taynara, she is married but hates her husband. Taynara meet Sahara, she had a long tongue, you will figure out how to use that to your advantage.

Sahara: So you end our arrangement the set me up with another one?

Lacey: Yes. Now have a good life.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lacey broke it off with all of her girls she was going to be serious about Stephanie. She loves her and wanted only her at the end of the day.