5.

5.

Stephanie let out a loud sigh. She was scheduled to only be at headquarters for 3 months. Instead 3 months turned into into 6 months. Stephanie checked her phone it was only noon. Stephanie picked up the phone and dialed her assistant to come in her office.

"Do I have any meetings today" asked Stephanie.

"No ma'am, since you are going to Orlando for a couple of months. Your schedule is clear for the day" said Chris(the assistant)

"Ok, I'll just take the paperwork with me. I'm leaving for the day, you can too if you want" said Stephanie.

Her assistant nodded and left the room. Stephanie packed up her stuff and left the office. Her first stop was to her daughters school, she was picking them up early.

"Mom, did something happen why are we leaving early" asked Aurora.

"Nothing happened, I left the office early. We are going shopping and having a girls day" said Stephanie.

Murphy and Vaughn cheered, they were happy to be getting out of school.

Jackass Husband: Why did you check out the girls? Just got a call from the school.

Stephanie: I wanted too, I have to go back to Orlando this weekend so we are going spend the day together.

Jackass Husband: Ok, can we talk tonight once the girls are asleep. I have some shit to discuss.

Stephanie: Sure

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Stephanie spent the rest of the day with her girls. She was sure she'd spent at least 5,000 dollars on just them.

They got back home, and they girls grabbed their bags and ran into the house. Stephanie laughed before Hunter came into the garage.

"Can you grab the pizza from the passengers side" asked Stephanie.

"Sure, don't forget we have to talk tonight" said Hunter.

"Trust me, I'd rather wait when my daughters can't hear me tell how much of an incompetent husband their dad is" said Stephanie.

"I love you too Steph" said Hunter.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That night...

Stephanie was in her bedroom after putting the girls to sleep. Hunter came in as Stephanie was taking out her laptop to get some work done.

"We need to talk" said Hunter.

Steph let out a sigh, and tied her hair up. She put her laptop to the side and sat on the bed.