10.

10.

*we gon switch it up and give a different character view**

————————————————————

Tamina's POV

Tamina had just finished her workout for the day as she entered her hotel room. She was currently in Boston for Money In the Bank.
Tamina was still breathing heavy from her workout she decided to take a shower before she went out with the girls tonight. She entered the bathroom, and she shed her clothes. Turning the shower on full power, the hottest it would go. She stepped into the stream, feeling it pelt against her chest. She closed her eyes standing still, breath still a pant. Letting the water drip down her. She slowly deepened her breath, slowing her heart. Hearing the beads collide with the tub floor. Feeling the water course over her hair and make it slick down her neck and shoulders. She felt her heart rate slow as she calmed down.

She heard the shower door open and arms wrap around her waist.

"Mmm, I missed you" he said.

Tamina turned on her heel facing him, she kissed him quickly.

"Well, you are the one in a relationship. You only seem to have time for me when you want what she can't give you" said Tamina.

"That's not true, I make time for you. I've changed since before her. I admit I was a little bit of a hoe but Ive changed" he said.

Tamina laughed grabbing her body wash and focusing back in her shower.

"You tried to fuck almost anyone you laid your eyes on, you weren't a little bit if a hoe,babe. You were one" said Tamina.

He kissed at her neck, knowing that was her spot that made her weak to his touch. Tamina dropped her body wash and relaxed into his body.

"You know with the paper view being this weekend. I'm going to be busy, I figured I'd stop by and give you something to hold you over" he said.

"Yea, busy dealing with your other hoe" said Tamina.

He moved and pinned Tamina against the shower wall. He took his free hand and grabbed her throat, his grip wasn't tight enough to do any damage.

"You keep bringing her up. How many times have I told you. When I'm with you she doesn't matter, she can't do half the stuff you can. Do you understand me" he said.

He kissed Tamina, his grip only tighten. He was the only person Tamina would ever submit to.

"Yes" Tamina mumbled.

"Yes, what" he asked.

"Yes, Sir" mumbled Tamina.

Before they could continue, Tamina heard the voices of her friends yell her name.

"Mina, Keira wants to go spend my money, so we came get you" yelled Nia.

"Fuck, you stay here. I'll try to make them leave" whispered Tamina.

She cut off her shower and wrapped herself in towel.

"Are you seriously just going to leave me here?" he asked.

"Yes, they told me they were coming. You did not, so shut up and stay quiet" said Tamina.

Tamina ignored whatever he was going to say next by leaving the room.

—————

"You took forever" said Lacey.

"Well I was mid shower. You guys did just walk in my room" said Tamina.