11.

11.

London, England

Kiera waited in the bar for Nia. She had been exploring while Nia was doing media. She had just gotten back to the hotel when she received a simple text from her girlfriend to meet her at a bar near NXT UK performance center. Nia only stated that tonight was her treat, and that they were going dinner. Keira quickly changed into a simple black dress. After fixing her hair and makeup she caught and Uber to the performance center.

Here she was waiting for her girlfriend, she had been sipping on her drink when she got a text from Nia,

Babe❤️: I'm about 3 minutes out, come outside will ya?

Keira ordered her a glass of fireball and she felt a presence behind her. Thinking it was Nia, she turned her around.

"Hey sweetheart" said Marty.

Keira groaned, this wasn't the person she wanted to see.

"What do you want" said Keira.

"You don't seem too happy to see me. I've missed you sweetheart" said Marty.

He put his hand on her thigh and began to rub it.

Keira tried to ignore him but he wasn't going away. Keira's mood shifted as a black car pull up to them. Nia stepped out of the car, seeing Marty with his hand on her girlfriends thigh. Marty must have sensed Keira mood change.

"What do you say, we get out of here. I would love to see you wrapped in my sheets" said Marty.

Keira ignored his ignorance and her eyes followed Nia as she approached them. Nia reached behind Keira and rested her hand on her backside.

"Who's your friend Babygirl" asked Nia, as she kissed Keira's cheek.

"He is nobody, just an old flame" said Keira.

"Since when did I become nobody, last time I checked you were calling me daddy as I fucked all over my house" said Marty.

Nia saw Keira tense up with his statement, she was angry and she was about to go off.

"Babygirl, I'll handle this. Give my 5 minutes. " said Nia.

Keira calmed down and went lean on the car.

"That bitch, her pussy isn't all that anyways. I fucked her multiple times" said Marty, he completely ignored Nia.

Nia assumed he just had to much to drink,

"Who do you think you are talking to my girl like that" said Nia.

"Your girl? She has been fucked my almost every indy wrestler you can think of. All she is good for is sucking dick-" said Marty.

Before he could finish he rant, Nia's fist connected with his jaw. He fell to the ground.

"I think you broke my fucking jaw, you bitch" said Marty.

"I'd advise you to shut up, because you already offended my girl, you don't want me to get angry cause you will wake up in a hospital. Now listen here, that one right there is mine, you may have had her before but I guarantee you will never touch her again. I'm the person that makes her cum multiple times a day, and I'm the only person that will do so for the rest of her life. Now if I heard anything, that you even looked at my girl. I will do much more than break your jaw" said Nia.

Keira walked up to Nia's side, "Baby, I'm ready to go, are you done" asked Keira.

She ignored Marty on the ground holding his jaw.