9.

9.

Stephanie had spent the whole morning venting to Lacey that she was late for meetings. She told her assistant to attend for her and to take notes on what she had missed.

After attending multiple meetings, she was relaxing in her office. Lacey walked in,

"How are you, babe," asked Lacey.

"I'm good, really can't wait to spend the weekend with you," said Stephanie.

"Mmmm, that sounds amazing. I've missed you" said Lacey.

Lacey pecked Stephanie's lips, instead of letting her go Stephanie wrapped her arms around Lacey's waist. Kissing her deeply, they stayed like this for a few minutes.

Hunter walked into the office,

"You know that anyone could have walked in and seen you guys," said Hunter.

"I hate when he is right," said Stephanie.

"I have to get back to work anyways, I'll see you tonight babe," said Lacey.

"Yep, I'll just pick you up after I leave from here. I love you" said Stephanie. She pecked Lacey's lips quickly. And she left the office.

Stephanie moved back to the other side of her desk. Hunter sat across from her.

"Steph are you ok, I noticed something off with you this morning," asked Hunter.

"I'm fine just a little stressed out, being her full time, then adjusting to our co-parenting schedule is a little hard," said Stephanie.

"Are you sure that was it, I know his birthday was last week?" said Hunter.

"I swear I'm alright, more importantly, why are you here," said Stephanie.

"That's my Stephanie, anyways the lawyers called yesterday and said the divorce has been filed. I think we should come up with a message together to post before it goes into public records" said Hunter.

"When did you get so damn smart," said Stephanie.

"I learned to use my talents in the right ways," said Hunter.

"You mean how you hid your first affair from me, then attempted to hide Bianca from me," said Stephanie.

"You got me there, or it could be that I kept the secret that my wife has been bisexual all while we dated and then got married," said Hunter.

"Don't play with me, you're just mad that I used to get more girls than you before we started dating?" said Stephanie.

"Whatever let's work on this announcement," said Hunter.

"Aww did I hurt your feelings," said Stephanie.

After about an hour they finally came up with the announcement.

Stephanie's post was,

"This may come to everyone as a shock, but Hunter( Paul Levesque) and I have mutually come to the decision to divorce. We have been separated for almost 5 years now, and we decided that it was time for us to officially get it done and begin to live our lives. We will always have a love for each other and we share 3 beautiful girls together, but we are no longer in love with each other. In the past 5 years of our separation, we have learned to live our truths. Paul has been living his life and I have been living mine. We are actually both in a stable relationship with other people. Speaking of living our truths, I have decided this will also be the message where I come out as a bisexual woman. I won't go any farther because I will explain when I see fit. Please respect our family's need for privacy as we work on transitioning to new ways of life.