21- Miss her Everyday

Princess Nako and Woolim's Kwon Eunbi announced the cancellation of their engagement

No one's POV

That sentence was the first thing heard or seen in any platform in the Isla. Everyone heard the news about the cancellation of the engagement of Nako and Eunbi-unnie. Eunbi-unnie was the one who made the announcement early in the morning before going to work. It was a simple explanation, Eunbi-unnie told the press that their break up was due to the fake death news, there weren't any certainty in the relationship and that the break up was discussed with Princess Nako herself. One thing is certain that where were the parents since they were the ones whom decided about this engagement. Let's just say that they weren't happy about this whole situation and that they were in another country, relaxing and sun bathing while drinking mojitos. Mayuyu Oka-san was the first to call Nako about the break up and told her that there will be a time that Eunbi-unnie will come back to her. That sentence was redundant. As for Eunbi-unnie's father well he was furious about it and said that due to her, the company's reputation was at its lowest point.

Both Eunbi-unnie and Nako life were going downhill as the break up affected every day of their lives. Even with Chaeyeon's motherly love to Nako, she has never saw Nako so enclosed and broken from this break up.

Yuri's POV

"Nako-chan, you didn't finish your meal..."

"Sorry Yuri, I haven't had a big appetite these last 3 days." Sigh Nako remembering why she lost her appetite.

"Nako not finishing her cheese katsu is new. But Nako you need to comeback on your feet. It was Eunbi-unnie's idea and you aren't at fault. You two just didn't communicate well." I told her to cheer her up and finish her meal

"Did I do the wrong decision when I went to that island, Yuri-chan?"asked Nako as she was now just poking her cheese katsu with the fork and looking down on her food.

"You did the right decision since you needed time off from all the work and wedding preparations. You did nothing wrong. Just cheer up Nako. There is more important matters in life then that break up at the moment. First, self love, second, your health and third, love from family members and friends." I told her and then looked at the time and saw that I was going to be late for class.

"Nako-chan, I need to go now, I'll be late for class." I told her as I was gathering my stuff and about to buy for lunch.

"I'll pay for today, you need to hurry, since your students are waiting for you"replied Nako as she gave me a smile.

"Text me when you get home and I'll treat you next time" I said and rush out and waved good bye to her. I really hope she gets better sooner since Eunbi-unnie isn't...

Chaewon's POV

"Ya! Where's the audition file? How many times have I told you that you can't mix them up." Shouted Eunbi-unnie from her office to the newest recruit in the company. I went to unnie's office to save her/him before she/he gets fired on his first week at this company.

"Unnie, we need to talk" I said while the new recruit whispered a thank you and I replied no problem.

"Fine, Y/N you may go back to work but next time be more careful." Replied Unnie as she let out a huge sigh and sat on her chair. I looked at her manners and it seems like she is very much on a level of extreme stress and heartbreak.

"What you want Chaewon-ah"asked unnie while she was flipping files and looking at them and signing them.

"Lately, you have been letting out your frustration and heartbreak on the employees especially to the new recruit. You need to relax a bit. People in the office are now calling you the Ice Boss."