24- Till death Do us Part

No one's POV

"NANI!!!" everyone screamed as they heard the news about Nako and Eunbi-unnie sudden marriage and that they did it in secrecy. The public did not know about it, their friends and family with the exception for their parents. But with this sudden announcement, everyone was astounded that there was an endless questions, what?when?why? And how?

"We got married this morning that is why we are late"told Eunbi-unnie as she arranged the bandage on her ankle.

"well then we should be having a congratulations lunch and dinner for the newly wedded couple" said Chaeyeon as she started to head towards the kitchen to cook with the help of Sakura.

2 Months Later

The Wedding Ceremony Day

Although, Nako and Eunbi are already married, the couple wanted to have the ceremony with everyone since many were complaining about the sudden marriage and them not being there for that special day.

Nako did not want a chapel wedding but preferred the wedding to be held by the beach since that is where they found love with each other. The ceremony was by the cliff with a floral arc and the officiant standing below and on his left, Eunbi-unnie was waiting for her Nako to arrive. It was finally time for the ceremony to start. The invited guests were not grandiose as her Sakura-nee but it was enough to share this greatest moment in both their lives with loved ones. As Nako was standing, everyone began to stand as she starts to walk her way to her Eunbi-unnie and was given a way by both her mothers. Yuri, Wonyoung, Minju, Hitomi and Sakura were Nako's bridemaids while Yena, Yujin, Chaewon, Chaeyeon and Hyewon were the bridemaids of Eunbi-unnie.  

"Welcome family, friends and loved ones, we are gather here today to unite these two charming ladies. A celebration of their marriage as we are all here to support this commitment of love and to share the joy of Princess Nako and Eunbi as they choose to spend their lives together.

You are creating a new home where love, trust and loyalty are the foundation. No matter what the future throws at the two of you wether storms or disasters, rely on those foundations and you shall only see your bond grow stronger and your souls grow wiser.

Marriage is not easy, your relationship will be an example to follow. You show care and compassion, you trust one another and most importantly, you are each other's best friend."

"Now, you may recite your vow to your loved one"

Eunbi-unnie's vow

Nako-ya!

I may be older but I know that I can rely on you for my problems since I trust every moments with you by my side. I never was the perfect lover, and may not give you the love since I'm not perfect but I know that I'm perfect for you. I may be selfish from time to time. I broke us apart and then broke your heart into pieces. I cannot stand it seeing you emotionless as I watched a few of your interviews on Tv or on social media. In gatherings, I saw in your eyes the sorrow and pain that I did to you. I knew I mess up big time. But the time when I fell and you helped me and never left my side, I knew that you still loved me. I can give you all the love you need. I won't leave your side never again. All the obstacles we have faced brought us back together and that's when it seems dreamlike of you coming back to me every time. Every time, I look at you I only have my eyes on you.

You're the star in my heart, whenever you look at me, it makes me happy. 

I like you without any reason. Nako I will cherish you and love you forever even in the afterlife and will always come back to you. I cannot imagine my life without you. To respect you in everything as an equal partner in the foreknowledge of joy and pain, strength and weariness, direction and doubt, for all the risings and settings of the sun. I love you Nako as my best friend, my soulmate and my wife.