── 𝗈. 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗀𝖾 | 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗈 𝗂𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽

-prologue-
( ★彡 mako island )

ARA STARK Rolled her eyes as she listened to her best friends bicker

"Malina you are literally the worst person to be stuck on a island with!" Isabella yelled as she took her sandals off as the sand started to cover her feet. Malina rolled her eyes an ara took her phone out to see if she could call her father to come save her from the two bickering girls.

"well its not my fault that we're stranded on a island!" Malina yelled

ara raised her arm higher, trying to get a signal.

"calm the fuck down, we'll get out of here if i just find a signal." Ara said as her hair got in the way of the harsh winds.
the two girls stopped for a second then glared at each other.

"if you're trying to get a signal we should go up there." malina said, pointing at the hill that had a waterfall.

ara turned around

"well lets go then!" ara said as she tried to run but struggled because of the sand.

malina and isabella looked at each other then ran to get caught up with ara.

time skip

ara sighed as malina and isabella were arguing, again.

"guys! can you guys shut the fuck up for a second!!" ara yelled tired of them.

malina and isabella shut they're mouths as they looked at ara as she jumped over the slippery rocks landing. malina followed ara but isabella stayed at the exact same spot.

"come on bella!" Ara yelled over the waterfall loud splashing.

"i can't! its do slippery!" isabella yelled as she looked for another way around the wet rocks, as she did she slipped and fell in a hole.

"bella!" malina yelled as she jumped back over with ara following.

"are you okay bella?!" ara asked, concerned.

"uh yeah! its just my leg that hurts!"
bella said as she held onto her leg

all of a sudden malina slid down.

Ara sighed as she facepalmed, not thinking at the moment, she slid down bumping into malina.
malina looked back and glared.
"what are you doing down here! you were suppose to throw down a rope or something!" Malina yelled at the brunette.
"what rope?!" she said as she got up
"we should see if there's another way out of here." Ara said as she got up and continued to walk through the dark, humid cave with the two blondes.
she approached a circular pool she looked up to see a hole with the pinkish sky as it was almost dark out.
"woah what the fuck is this." Malina said
"it's a volcano, obviously it's not active." Bella said,imforming the two girls.
Ara crouched down to look at the water rising and falling.
"we could low-key make a hangout here." Malina said as she walked around the circular pool. she started to point out where stuff could be put.
"this is the perfect place for bean bags." She said as she turned to bella, holding in a laugh.

"it's connected to the ocean" Ara said as rose back to her feet.
she started to tap her foot on the ground repeatedly, thinking of anything she could do.
Malina and Bella looked at each other confused.
Bella finally realized what she was doing as she saw ara starting to untie her converse.
Bella shook her head
" no ara we aren't-
Ara already jumped in before she could finish
swimming"
"Well what else are we supposed to do bells." Malina Said as she started to untie her shoes also
bella rolled her eyes as she unzipped her sandals as ara came back up.
"we're leaving bitches!" Ara half yelled, proud of herself for finding a way out.
malina got in right away wanting to just go back.
"What about the sharks?" Bella said
"Bells we'll be fine." Malina said

bella thought for moment as malina and ara looked at each other

"fine" she said as she got into the salty water

she instantly went under, but malina help her back up.

as they were about to go under the water started to bubble around them

ara looks around the little pool confused then looks up at the full moon, moonlight shining in her eyes as both bella and malina do the same.

the full moon finally passed over, stopping the bubbling.

"what in the h20-" Ara said, cutting herself off, remembering the situation.

"take a deep breath. 3, 2, 1-" ara said as she followed her own words and went under the same as the other girls.

they surfaced 20 seconds later.
They all looked back at the island, the moonlight shining on the water.

"that was more than ten seconds" Bella said as looked at ara
"oh relax, we made it out didn't we?"  Malina said as soon as she finished a loud voice came and bright lights came into there view making them squint.

"This is the water police! please make your way to boarding ladder at the rear end of the vessel." the man said into the vessel

all of them started to swim towards the boarding ladder not knowing what was waiting for them tomorrow.