chapter one

-chapter one-
( ★彡 squidward )

ARA STARK LAID HER Head on her boyfriend's shoulder as she listened to music with one earbud in. she slowly blinked, she was getting a bit tired from not doing anything.

"you smell like cinnamon." Ara mumbled, Peter laughed at ara as he looked out the school bus.
"Is that a bad thing?" He asked. ara showed a bright smile, trying not to laugh.

"Not at all." she said as she sat up, coming face to face with peter.

"You guys are disgusting." said malina who was behind them.
"Oh fuck off." Ara said as she turned around.
Malina just laughed at ara's offended face. they started talking about assignments it ended up with isabella lecturing malina about studying.

ara rolled her eyes and turned towards peter,
who wasn't paying attention as he saw a huge 'donut', floating in the sky.

she looked out the window to see a whole ass floating donut.
ara's head flipped around to see nobody paying attention other than malina and isabella.
Peter, ara, malina and Isabella all gave each other a look.

"Ned, hey. I need you to cause a distraction." Peter said to his bestfriend while ara put her phone in her bag.
Ned looked at the four who all had a panicked expression.

he looked out the window and had the same face.
"Holy shit! We're all gonna die!" Ned exclaimed, getting up going to the back of the bus.

"There's a spaceship!"
"oh my god what's going on?!"
"we about to die-"

ara rolled her eyes at everyone, peter put on his webshooters quickly and opened the window that was on the other side of the bus.

he jumped out the window and stuck on the side of the bus, ara crossed her arms waiting to get off.
"pete, we're gonna swim." ara said quietly as she leaned over the window. "alright, be safe." Peter said from under his mask. ara just gave him a 'since when aren't we're safe? Look.
"What's the matter with you kids? Haven't you ever seen a spaceship before?" The bus driver said as ara just shook her head. peter took off and ara looked back at the girls who were ready to get off.

15 minutes later.

"hey man. what's up, mr. stark." Peter said after he stopped Tony from being crushed by the alien's weapon. tony rolled over from his stomach into his back.

"Kid, where'd you come from?" Tony asked, shocked from the teen saving him.
"A field trip, to mOmA-" Peter got cut off by the alien throwing him.

Ara, malina and Isabella finally came to the area.
"Uh, what is this guy's problem? Mr. stark." Peter asked as isabella slowed down on her ice and ara slowed on her wind she recently developed for some reason.

"Uh, he's from space. He came here to steal a necklace from a wizard." Tony responded trying to avoid the creature's hits.
ara on the other hand made a ball of water and Isabella froze the ball. ara simply made it hit the monster, which did nothing but anger it more.
A minute after fighting a flash of red goes by.
turns out it was a man with a red cape..

ara suddenly stopped fighting, looking at the man flying.

"Kids, that's the wizard. Get on it." Tony said as ara came back from her confused trance.