chapter three

-chapter three-
( ★彡 superhero with a tail <3 )

"HOLY SHIT WE CAN BE A SUPERHERO TRIO." Said Malina who smiled at the two girls.
Ara, Isabella and Malina were currently 'doing homework' but it ended up talking about the night before.

"Are you seriously talking about a superhero trio?! First of all we have a test on Friday and we're like aliens now." Isabella looking up from her laptop. Ara just shook her head trying not to laugh.

"I'm gonna go out." Ara said as she closed her laptop and got up from her spot on the couch.
"Yo like out? Or are you gonna go on crime watch?" Malina asked as she looked up from her laptop which displayed some random website that didn't have anything to do with school.
"Crime watch." Ara simply answered and went to her room and changed.

On a random bench.

Ara put her head in her hands still not believing the fact that she is a literal mermaid with water powers. She then heard people talking on the empty street.
she looked to see men with...avenger masks?
she made her way over there to see spider walking in quietly.

She rolled her eyes and ran over and hid behind one of the mail things that was on the side walk.
Ara peeked out from behind it to see spiderman awkwardly posing.

she walked in normally like she was going into a store.
She looked behind her to see a poster saying something about 'identity theft? We have you covered!'
"Ahem."
Her head flipped to Spider-Man who awkwardly had his hand on his hip.

"Sup guys, You got your pin number?" He asked sarcastically.
'I can be funnier than that' ara thought to herself as she stood next to him.
The guys looked up and cocked their guns.
"Whoa you're the avengers! What are you guys doing here?" He asked then sent a web to one of the guns.

She rolled her eyes as she kicked one in the side of the head and uppercut them.
"Thor, Hulk, nice to finally meet you in person." Spider-Man continued as ara flipped over 'the hulk'
"Iron Man. Hey, what are you doing robbing a bank?  You're a billionaire." He said as he was on the ceiling dodging hits from 'iron man'
Ara was about to attack the dude going for the money but quickly got pushed back from 'iron man' because of spidershit.
"DUDE OW" Ara said loudly twisted over her leg over his neck then heard a...machine?
"oh, this feels so weird!" yelled out spider-man in a warped voice.
Ara got up quickly and kicked 'captain America' from under his legs.

"Identity theft is not a joke jim!" Ara said as she grunted then suddenly felt like she didn't have any strength and just felt super weird.
"EW THIS FEELS SO FUCKING WEIRD." Ara yelled out and got slammed into the window as Spider-Man got up.
"that's gonna hurt...shit.." ara grunted as she rolled on the ground but got back up as quickly as she could.

"What is that thing?!" Ara said as she jumped up on the shoulders of 'hulk' putting him in a head lock.
"Alright guys, lets wrap this up! It's a school night!" Spider-Man yelled

'Holy shit he goes to school?! Suddenly I'm very interested in spidershit' ara thought as she finished captain America and tried to get hulk as she saw he was grabbing a gun but it was to late when the gun got out of control and went around the bank and into a building across the street.
Ara looked up from her arm that shielded her.
Her heart dropped at the sight of a market on fire and destroyed.