chapter eleven

-chapter eleven-
(  ★彡 Friendly neighborhood superhero couple )

"HAPPY I AM NOT GOING THERE." Ara spoke into the boy's bathroom. Happy was currently trying to convince ara to come in so he can talk to both peter and ara. "Jesus, just go in the car then." Happy said and ara raised an eyebrow.
"I'll come in, But this seems a little suspicious if anyone catches us." Ara said as she walked in, her arms crossed from disgust.

A minute later she heard someone walk towards the bathroom, her eyes widened and ran behind happy.
he just rolled his eyes at ara.

she peeped behind his shoulder to see peter.
"hey, happy..and ara? Uh..what-? What are you doing here?" Peter said as he stood there awkwardly, confused at the situation with his now I guess girlfriend and mentor's head of security, standing in the boy's bathroom in the school.
"I really owe you guys one." Happy started as ara lifted her head off happy's shoulder.
"I don't know what I would do without this job. I mean, before I met tony-" he got cut off by a toilet flushing and someone walking out.
Ara was currently trying to control herself from busting out laughing.
The three looked at each other and glanced at the guy washing his hands.
he put his paper towel in the trash and walked out, looking at the three weirdly.
"So uh how long you been here?" Peter awkwardly.

"Long enough to be awkward. Boss wants to see you guys." Happy said and ara started to smile.
Peter pointed to the stalls "is he here too?" Peter whispered and ara laughed
"no, he's upstate." she said and walked towards peter and took his hand.
"Upstate like upstate upstate?!" Peter asked with wide eyes.
"Yeah, lets go." Happy said as he walked out, Peter and ara followed him with their hands combined.

40 minutes later.

ara smirked at peter as she saw him look out the window.
"Take a look." Happy said "it's pretty impressive, huh?"
"They just finished remodeling the whole thing." Ara spoke, joining peter looking at the beautiful structures.

they soon walked in the building.
they watched a quin jet take off from one of the huge windows.

"You don't see that everyday." Happy said and ara smiled.

"Oh there they are." Tony spoke as the approached the three.
The turned around to see the man who owns this place.
"Hey." Ara greeted softly.
"How was the ride up?" Tony asked and happy nodded
"good." Happy responded.

"Give me a minute with the kid." Tony spoke and ara rolled her eyes at happy's reaction.
"Seriously?" Happy said and looked inbetween the two.
"Yeah." Tony responded and ara gave him a look.

"I gotta talk to the kid."

"I'll be close behind." Happy said and ara let go of Peter's hand, she went over to her father.
"how about a lose follow? All right? Boundaries are good." Tony said as ara went beside happy and crossed her arms.
"Don't scare him." ara said quietly to her father who just did a hand motion to say 'whatever' he walked off with peter.

"You really think he's gonna say yes?" Happy asked ara who just shrugged.

"Not sure." Ara said as she looked at the two talk.

"When you're ready.." Tony pressed his watch, making a circular wall open up to reveal a metal spider suit. "Why don't you try that on?"