info (part 1)

Before I forgot to say it, they're between the size of a husky and a large fox when they're in their animal form.
And in their half form, they're between the size of a 5 year old and a 10 year old.

This will have more than one part, seeing as it's going to take a while to describe what they all look like.

Bryan:
Species-wolf/dragon hybrid
Animal form- a small, brown wolf with brown eyes, dark red dragon wings and dragon horns, along with small flames along his paws and smoke trailing from his ears and tail (they don't cause any damage to anyone or anything unless he wants them too)
Half form-Brown hair, brown eyes, brown wolf tails and ears with smoke trailing off of them, dark red dragon wings and dragon horns.

Mitch:
Species-wolf/dragon hybrid
Animal form- dark blue wolf with black tips on ears, tail, and paws, along with a black spot around one of his eyes. He has dark purple dragon wings and dragon horns.
Half form- has dark blue hair, a dark blue eye and a magenta eye (the one with black around it) has black markings on his upper body and his arms. He has dark purple dragon wings and dragon horns, along with dark blue wolf ears and wolf tail tipped with black

Colin:
Species: wolf/dragon hybrid
Animal form- a wolf with dark orange fur and with black tips on his paws, ears, and tail. Has black dragon wings and dragon horns. Constantly has black mist flowing from his ears and tail.
Half form- orange hair with green eyes, dark orange wolf ears and tail with black tips and black mist flowing off of them. Has black dragon wings and dragon horns.

Mario:
Species: wolf/dragon hybrid
Animal form- a black wolf with black eyes, brown tips on his ears, tail, and paws. Has dark brown dragon wings and dragon horns, both fade to dark green tips.
Half form- black hair with black eyes, black wolf ears and tail with brown tips, dark brown dragon wings and horns that fade to dark green.

David:
Species: wolf/devil hybrid.
Animal form- one blue eye and one red eye, white fur with a few black snowflakes, black tips on his ears, paws, and tail. Has icy blue (almost white) devil wings and devil horns.
Half form- black hair with blue eyes, white wolf ears and tail with black tips, icy blue (almost white) devil wings and devil horns.

Lucas:
Species- kitsune/bird hybrid
(For those who don't know, a kitsune is a 9-tailed fox)
Animal form- is an ocean blue kitsune with light blue tips, dark blue eyes, and feathery wings that start at ocean blue but fade to light blue
Half form- brown hair dark blue eyes, ocean blue kitsune ears and tails with light blue tips, and soft wings that fade from ocean blue to light blue.

Brandon:
Species- wolf/devil hybrid
Animal form- a light grey wolf with onyx eyes, grey tips on the ears, tail, and paws, and has grey devil wings and horns. He also has a few small clouds circling his ears.
Half form- white hair with onyx eyes, light grey wolf ears and tail with grey tips. Grey devil wings and horns. And has a few small clouds floating around his ears.

Ritchie:
Species- devil/cat hybrid
Animal form- has dark blue fur with light blue tips, sapphire eyes, dark blue devil wings and horns.
Half form- has dark blue hair with an electric blue strip, sapphire eyes, dark blue cat ears and cat tail with light blue tips, and dark blue devil wings and devil horns.

The ships that will be included are:
Jakey x Bryan
Brandon x Lucas
David x Mario
Michael x Ritchie
Pat x Mitch
Seekah x Colin
Brandeen (E.Brandon) x Jack (Future Jakey)
Eden x Rian (E.Ritchie)
Silver x Bri

That's all the info for now, but I will make some more info later on.

Remember to always try and have a good day/night. Bye wolf pups!!