chapter 1

I'm excited for this

And the pet's will call their owners, things like mom or dad if they're adults and anyone else by their real name.

Chapter name:
The pet sitter's challenge

Bryan was sound asleep, curled up inside of the oven.

Now, let me explain before you start panicking about him being in said oven.
Bryan is going through his 'pyrogenis' week. The pyrogenis week, is where any creature with fire magic loses control of it. Meaning he has the tendency of accidentally setting things on fire...

His pyrogenis week had began 1 hour before he went to sleep, and it that 1 hour, he had set about 25 things on fire. It also happens when he's asleep, hence why he's sleeping in the oven.

It was 9am and he did wake up earlier to eat breakfast, but he went back to sleep because there wasn't much to do. His brothers are sick so their mama is taking them to the vet, and their dad is waiting for the pet sitter so that he can go to work.

He heard the door open and his dad was talking to someone, but he couldn't tell what they were saying. He curled up and was going to go back to sleep, but his dad opened the oven door.

''Time to get up so I can introduce you to the pet sitter.'' Bryan whined before curling up again.

His dad reached into the oven to pull him out, but that didn't end well.

~~~~~meanwhile~~~~~

Galaxy (GalaxyShippingGirl )had heard a bunch of crashes coming from inside the house that she was going to be pet sitting someone's pet. She was slightly concerned but the owner came out before she could say anything. She felt her eyes go wide when she saw him.

He had a bunch of burn marks in him, his clothes were singed, and he was wearing a pair of oven mits. He was holding a wolf/dragon hybrid that was in his human form, but the hybrid's hair, ears, and tail were on fire. Before she could ask anything, he spoke up.

''This is Bryan. Keep a fire extinguisher on hand at all times, put him in the oven when he's tired, and feel free to roast marshmallows over his head.'' The fire had died down and the owner had placed Bryan on the ground, who immediately ran back inside.

''Bryan will most likely have some pet friends coming over today, so don't be too surprised if more pets appear.'' Galaxy nodded before walking inside as he left, pulling out a fire extinguisher from who knows where.

She looked around the large house before calling out.

''Bryan!'' There was no answer, meaning she would have to find him herself.

She let a sigh and prepared to use the fire extinguisher before walking through the house, hoping to find Bryan before he sets anything on fire.

I wasn't entirely sure how to continue it from here, so I'll just end it there.

Remember to always try and have a good day/night. Bye wolf pups!!