chapter 2

This takes place at the same time as the last chapter.

Brandon was trying to reach under the couch for something, which confused his parents when they walked into the room.

''What are you doing Brandon?'' Brandon turned to look at them, but still didn't take his hand out from under the couch.

''Trying to grab something.'' The adults looked at eachother before silently agreeing on something.

''Do you want some help?'' Brandon nodded and the adults walked towards the couch.

They lifted the couch and Brandon grabbed something that was stuck to the bottom of the couch.

That something, was Ritchie.

The adults stared, both surprised and not by the fact that he was stuck under the couch.

''Thanks mom. Thanks dad.'' Brandon turned to leave, but before he could, his dad spoke up.

''There is something you need to know before you go.'' Brandon stopped and turned to look at his dad, while Ritchie remained where he was.

''In a few days, some friends of ours are going to be moving onto the street, but their pets will be staying here with us until then.'' Brandon let out a sigh while Ritchie began to bounce up and down from excitement.

''When are they coming!?!'' Brandon let out a chuckle at Ritchie's excitement, but was still annoyed that more pets will be in this house.

''They'll be here in a few hours.'' Ritchie nodded before turning into his animal form and dashing out the pet door, likely to tell some of the others.

Brandon let out a sigh before following.

''I'll make sure he doesn't get himself stuck to anything.'' With that, he went wolf and dashed out the door to catch up with Ritchie.

When Brandon did catch up with Ritchie, he was at Bryan's house. He immediately went through the pet door at the back and began to track Ritchie using his nose. He also smelled Lucas and Bryan, along with a new person, who was likely a pet sitter.

When he did find them, he saw a person with a fire extinguisher, an excited Ritchie, an excited Lucas, and a sopping wet Bryan with mixed emotions. It was obvious that Lucas noticed Brandon and his confusion, so he answered his unasked question.

''Bryan's going through his pyrogenis week, so I doused him to make sure he doesn't accidentally set anyone on fire.'' Brandon school his head with a sigh before walking towards Ritchie.

''I'll be taking Ritchie now since mom and dad said we need to clean.'' He picked Ritchie up by the scruff before walking back home.

Remember to always try and have a good day/night. Bye wolf pups!!