Claire Dearing (Jurassic World)

Claire Dearing
Jurassic World
Dino Waifu

You looked into and spoke to a camera you had setup in your office, recording a digital journal entry.

Your POV
If you had told me I would be designing electrical grids for a theme park with real dinosaurs, I would have laughed it off.

But, as fate would have it, that's exactly what I find myself in.

I was hired by the Masrani company to set up various electrical fences for different dinosaurs, some don't need anything outside a regular fence, others need an independent generator to keep them from getting out.

You know, regular workday.

Thankfully, I get absolute freedom in my work, with a nice paycheck to keep me motivated, plus a nice room and board.

And don't get me started on the dinosaurs themselves, I honestly thought they were animatronics, but they are REAL. Living, breathing creatures from millions of years ago, and they are beautiful.

I can see why some people would be hesitant with bringing dinosaurs back, and to be honest, I was too.

Third Person POV
But these creatures are incredible, and they are happy, you should see them play around with each other and enjoy the island, it's life in it's purest form.

You were just about to continue your recording when you received a call from your cellphone.

You looked back into the camera.

You: Until next time.

You closed your computer camera and answered your phone.

You: Hello?...yeah...again?...uhhh...I'm on my way.

You begrudgingly left your office with a bag of equipment.

Timeskip, Igunadon Enclosure
The issue you were called for is that the electrical system in the Iguanadon exhibit had overloaded and shut off, resulting in the entire exhibit blacking out.

You hurried to the electrical box in order to repair it, wanting it done before the guests present became disgruntled at the power outage.

With a simple switch here and lever there with replaced wiring, you had the exhibit back up and running, to the cheers of the guest.

You: Another day, another rescue.

You packed your equipment and left the exhibit, where an executive car had just pulled up.

You: Uh oh, it's the boss...

The 'boss' in question was Claire Dearing, the person who signed your checks with that smile and short hair that made you blush.

Claire approached you in her signature white outfit, which she wore with authority.

Claire: Is the Iguanadon exhibit back up?

You: I dunno, I think so. The lights are on.

Claire rolled her eyes with a smile.

Claire: Cute. What was the issue?

You: The wiring couldn't take the extra output from the generator. It's good now but I'll need to switch out the rest of the wires after closing.

Claire: Sounds good. Do you have anything else to do today?

You: Nope, was just going to play my PlayStation 2 in my office.

Claire: You actually play that? You know how old that is?