Lili Rochefort (Tekken)

Emilie "Lili" de Rochefort
(I tried pronouncing her name and now my furniture is floating)
Tekken

As previously stated in the previous chapter, middle class life is often overworked and stress inducing, which will be the basis of this chapter, you an underpaid lab assistant at a prestigious college in London.

While your superiors enjoyed the limelight of scientific discovery and wealth, you were often left cleaning up unsuccessful experiments in the lab well past nightfall.

In one silver lining, you found yourself in a relationship with an investor of the college, a young woman of aristocratic descent, named Lili.

You met Lili as she dipped into the land to avoid the boredom of the professors, and you both quickly developed a kindle of attraction.

On the particular day of this story, you were hiding down the lab when Lili walked in, taking my care to avoid the water on the floor.

Lili: Another late shift, sweetie?

You: Not an uncommon occurrence at this point.

Lili: And it shouldn't be, I could fire your superior, you know.

You: That wouldn't help my situation, as another professor would take his place, all of which in this college are a bit snobbish.

Lili put her finger on her chin in thought.

Lili: I should fire them all then.

You: That seems a bit extreme.

Lili leaned in and kissed your cheek.

Lili: You would do the same for me.

You smiled, embarrassed at Lili's regular brashness.

You: I would.

As Lili remained leaned on you, she smelled your clothes and quickly retracted in disgust.

Lili: Ew! You smell like a dumpster!

You: It's a perk of the job.

Lili: Well, you won't be going about with that smell on you. Come, I'm taking you to get a change of clothes.

You: But I have to clean up the lab...

Lili: Dear...I own the lab.

You shrugged and followed Lili out of the lab.

Timeskip, Roman's Italian Suits
You were in a changing room, disrobing as to wear a new suit Lili bought you.

Though the situation would have been much less heated if Lili was outside the changing room, but she insisted on going in with you.

You took off your shirt and noticed that Lili was biting her lip, enjoying her private show.

You: I gotta take my pants off...

Lili: Yes...go ahead.

Lili eagerly watched as you undid your belt, your face with a blush and smile.

You threw the belt to the floor, and struck a small pose while doing so.

Lili: I love it when you show off...

After a moment of further disrobing and redressing, you stepped out in a new, designer suit, complete with a pocket watch and pocket square.

Lili: My, my...you do know how to wear a suit.

You: I like to wear them because you like it when I do.

Lili approached you with a hip swing, and adjusted your tie.

Lili: There, much better.

Lili paid for the suit, and you both set out in her limousine, you both enjoying the privacy of the luxury transport.

Lili: So, I have a charity gala to attend next week in New York, and would love if you came.

You: I'm working all next week though.

Lili: Not next week or ever, you are not going to work in a dump like that college.

You: Are you...firing me?

Lili: No, I'm letting you go...into my care.

You: Your care?

Lili: Think of me as your sugar momma. I'll take care of you as long as you take care of me.

Lili put her hand in yours.

You: I think I would like that, though I would enjoy finding some work to do.

Lili: I'm sure Sebastian can scrounge up something for you to do.

Sebastian, Who was driving, spoke up.

Sebastian: I'm sure I can Lord and Lady.

You all laughed as you drove towards your new life of luxury.

Sorry that this chapter is short, but my brain is currently in a state of "undercooked microwave ramen".