Fem Captain Hook (Disney)

I wanna go ahead and say that I don't own hook, the art you see above, or any other property in this chapter.
I watched 'Hook' and brainstormed this.

Warning! Light Lemon!🍋

Within one evening in your London loft, your world was turned upside down.

After returning from your job as a lawyer, you came home to rest on your couch and watch your preferred television program, but that dream was dashed by a group of hooligans breaking into your loft and knocking you unconscious.

The last, faint memory you had before passing out was of a hook dragging across your wall, with a sinister, feminine chuckle accompanying it.

In what felt like just a moment of unconsciousness, you awoke to an odd sight.

You had been tied to a ship's mast, and not any regular ship, you were tied to what appeared to be a ship from the 17th century, complete with cannons and the smell of ocean water.

What's more, is that upon looking around, you saw that you were surrounded by, for lack of better word, pirates.

All the men surrounding you wore worn clothes and stench signaling they had not bathed in sometime, their teeth also showing poor dental hygiene.

The pirates appeared to be cheering in some kind of celebration, their debauchery causing you even more confusion.

Then suddenly, in the midst of your confusion and the pirates' celebration, a gunshot rang out, followed by a nearby pirate falling to the ground, dead.

Through the unwashed, uncivilized group emerged a single, slender figure in a crimson coat and hat. Her voice mixed with a sinister laugh

Woman: Well, well...I finally have you...

The woman approached you, her right hand hidden under her coat as she approached you with a devilish glee.

Woman: You've eluded me for long, cowered into a realm far beyond, but I found you. And now...

The woman lifted her right arm, and dug a hook that filled the area of her hand into the mast where you were tied.

Woman: You belong to Captain Janice Hook!

Crew: Hook! Hook! Hook!

You: What!? You were looking for me!?

Hook: Don't play dumb, Pan! I know that's you in the disguise of a lawyer!

You: Who's Pan!?

Hook: Enough of this! I know that's you! You ca-

Hook stopped her enraged speech and started at your face.

Hook: Wait...

Hook pushed her, well, hook, against your cheek, forcing you to turn your head.

Hook: Smee!

Out of the crowd sprung out a short, old man with a jolly demeanor.

Smee: Yes Captain?

Hook: Look at this man, are you certain this is Pan?

Smee: I believe so Captain, I and the men tracked Pan threw that strange place called 'London'.

Hook: Do you have the coordinates to Pan's location?

Smee: Yes, Captain, See for yourself.

Smee pulled out the coordinates, and after examining them, Hook's face turned to a scowl.

Hook: You fool! These coordinates are inaccurate!

Smee: But how Captain!?

Hook held out the coordinates, and turned them over, revealing Smee had used them while holding them upside down.