High Elf Archer (Goblin Slayer)🍋

High Elf Archer
Goblin Slayer
Green haired waifu is best waifu

Warning!!!Lemon!!!
It was a rainy, windy night that was oddly without thunder nor lightning.

The wind was powerful, with word of trees damaging the nearby village that was down the hill atop you lived, in your manor.

Thankfully, as an inventor, you were able to design the manor with electric lighting and heating, providing a safe escape from the cold rains outside.

You had just finished a set of schematics that you placed in your desk, removing your spectacles to relive stress from your eyes.

You went to your kitchen, and was just preparing a warm cup of hot chocolate when you heard your door bell ring.

You: Who would be daft enough to travel up the hill in this weather? And this late?

You put down the chocolate, and went to answer your door, taking care to speak through the intercom.

You: Who is it?

A voice spoke back.

Voice: Your client.

You: I have several clients, be more specific.

Voice: I'm the elf. I commissioned the upgrades for my bow.

It dawned on you that the person on the door was the High Elf Archer, whom you have been acquainted for sometime.

You opened the door to see Archer under a thick cloak, which she pulled back to reveal her green hair and adorable ears.

You both embraced in a warm hug.

Archer: Inventor, old friend, it is wonderful to see you.

You: Likewise, my dear. I've feared for your safety everyday since we last met.

Archer pulled back.

Archer: Is my bow finished?

You: Most certainly. This way.

You took Archer to your workshop, and searched through your completed projects to find her bow.

You eventually found the bow behind the "Heart Cube" and "Teleportation Pistol" designs you made for an oddly quiet client.

You: Here we are.

You showed Archer her bow, which shined with a chrome finish.

You: I overplayed the wooden body with a chrome alloy mixed with titanium polymer, the same polymer is in the string that can stretch back significantly farther back to allow harder hitting shots. The reinforced string also allows the use of heavy armament arrows.

Archer examined the bow closely with amazement.

Archer: Incredible, I knew I could count on you. How much do I owe you?

You waved your hands in the air.

You: I do not charge close friends, all I ask is that you stay for some hot chocolate I have already made.

Archer: Of course, it is cold outside.

Archer followed you to your kitchen, where you handed her a second cup of hot chocolate as you took the one you previously had.

You: So tell me, dear Archer, where have you been? Have you made any acquaintances in your travels?

Archer: Yes, actually. I've begun traveling with a band of adventurers led by Goblin Slayer.

A sudden surge of panic flew through your body.

You: G-Goblin Slayer? As in hints goblins?

Archer: Yes, have you heard of him?