Safe and sound

Ron's POV:

"The one who was controlling me was...... Voldemort.." Everyone look shocked. "Isn't he in Azkaban?!" Harry asked. "He somehow escaped" i replied. "Does that mean my dad is free too?!?!" Draco mentioned.  "I think so". They began to question me and asked about Voldemort's intentions. I could barley answer there questions as I was trying to figure this all out myself. " EVERYONE CALM DOWN" Hermione shouted. " LOOK AT HIM. HE'S SHAKING IN FEAR BECAUSE YOUR ALL COMING AT HIM."

She was right and I'm glad she pitched In when she did. They all stopped questioning me. There were a couple seconds of awkward silence In the air. Finally, In a soft and clear voice, Hermione asked me; "would you care to explain what you know?" I would've answered If I didn't feel like i was practically paralyzed at that  moment. There was another awkward pause... "If you don't feel comfortable telling us Ronald, she added, then you don't have to speak a word about it. when your ready we're all ears. "And two arms" Harry joked. Hermione glared at him In a "now is not the time for jokes' expression. I had what looked like a frown and a grin at the same time. A half smile. Draco continued in a joking voice with; "don't forget about mustaches." "None of us have a mustache Malfoy." Said Ginny.

They got into the most stupid argument Iv'e ever seen in my life. I turned around with my mouth covering my hand muffling the sound of the chuckle. Eventually I calmed myself down and looked back. They we're fighting like babies. I turned back around and started to laugh harder. Even though the sound of my laughter was muffled, they heard me. I looked behind me and saw Ginny standing only a few inches away from me and her wand at my head. I couldn't calm myself down so I began to run down the corridors continuously laughing! She was chasing me and i was running out of breath.

I should have expected what happened next though. As i was running away from the furious Ginny who chased me, I crashed into one of the teachers. Just my luck, I bumped into Professor Snape. He got back onto his feet and started screaming at me on the top of his lungs. I felt like the most emotional person ever at that moment because when he wasn't looking I quickly wiped the tears that suddenly rolled down my face. Once he got bored of scolding me he left and Ginny offered to help me up. As soon as I was back on my feet Ginny gave me a tight, passionate hug and I hugged her back of course. The other cane rushing towards us while Pansy was talking about how much she wanted to hex Snape.

As soon as we got out of the common room we started towards our dormitory and the girls went to theirs. Even though I felt like a baby while feeling how I felt at that moment, I just didn't want to sleep on my bed. I wanted to sleep with Blaise. I asked if I could join him tonight and thankfully, he agreed. I changed into my pyjamas and got under the covers. Blaise came a couple minutes later after talking to Draco. He also got under the covers a wrapped his arm around me. At first a felt flustered but I got used to it and I felt....safe...