Came right out

Ron's: POV
I heard that my sister recently started going out with Luna and that made me wonder, should I ask Blaise out? A part of me wanted to ask him really badly but another part felt that isolation is best for me. Most people say listen to your heart but if we do then what's the point of a brain.

I entered the common room wanting to relax after getting thrown into a wall by the spell I hate most. I guess it was better than being crucioed again. I recognized the guy though. His name was Flynn Linzwic. He hates me for some reason. If have a feeling that the reason is because there's been a rumor saying I like Hermione. It's not true at all.
Me and her are just very close. Nothing romantic at all. I sat down on my bed. I was the only one in the common room at the moment. I was excused from class for the day due to my "minor" injuries.

Just then Blaise walks in and without a word wraps his arms around me. I can't see his facial expression as he was behind me but I felt hot just from having someone I loved so close. Once he let go I turned around. He was close to me but I didn't acknowledge it thinking it would get real awkward if I did.

"Penny for your thoughts?" He asked.  "ILOVEYOU" I pressed my hand against my mouth shocked of what I just said. He started at me in shock. I felt so paranoid waiting for an answer.

After a moment of silence I looked away and felt
him grab my hands from my mouth as I loosened my grip. He leaned into me and pressed his lips against mine. As I kissed back in surprise I cried. Not from sorrow but from joy...<3

DPBLOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara