Consciousness

Ron's POV:

All I remember is that I was in class and I sat in my seat.

Then I blacked out.

I woke up in an unknown area on the floor.

I scanned the area for a couple of minutes but the room was still unfamiliar to me. Very fanciful though. It had dark indigo square flooring with a marble-like design and texture. There were white pillars holding up the white and rough ceiling. I placed one of my hands on the floor and it felt like ice. I was lying on a oval shaped white rug with blood splatter right next to me. I felt a dreadful pain on my neck. I lightly held my throat which caused a stabbing feeling so i moved my hand only to see a massive amount of blood that made me nauseous. Thats when it came to me. 

After class, I was so focused on my thoughts that I ended up outside by the time I returned to consciousness. Suddenly, I know this sounds fictional but, I saw a shadow run past me and I thought I was just hallucinating until I felt a sharp pain in my back that hurt so much! Nobody heard me scream because they would've come if they did. I looked behind me and immediately recognized the costume they were wearing. It was from a movie called "Scream" that I watched with Harry and Hermione over the summer. Somehow, that creeped me out even more than it should've but that wasn't my main worry, escaping was. I tried to run but the blood I was losing was stopping me. Since i was two-thirds vampire, I didn't have much to spare. The thing eventually caught up to me and held the knife to my throat. I was begging for it to let me go but it showed no mercy and cut deep but not to deep. I don't know if it purposely kept me alive but I was thankful. 

"Ah~ You're finally awake I see" 

There was a mysterious voice but it was strangely recognizable. I just couldn't think properly. I couldn't even move. I was in so much pain.

"Wh-Who are y-you...?"

"Do you not recognize my voice Ronald Weasley?"

"W-Wait... A-Are you..."