A Singing Brunette

Pansy's POV: 

I couldn't sleep so I decided to go for a late night walk. I crept through the corridors hoping  not to get caught by a teacher. While walking I saw a figure sitting on the railings of the astronomy tower. I decided to noticeably make my way up there. I was a couple feet away from the entrance when i heard someone singing. It sounded beautiful. I walked in to see a brunette with puffy, curly hair sitting  on the edge with a guitar in her hand playing a tune and singing along. As a breeze came by, I saw part of her red scarf with a Gryffindor logo. Right away I could tell who it was. 

"Granger?"

"Huh?" She turned around to face me. "Oh, Hi Pansy and I told you that your aloud to call me by my name."

"Sorry" I said apologetically" 

"Need you need something"

"N-no, i was just wondering who was up there... you have a very nice voice by the way"

Hermione turned a little red. "T-thanks"

I wasn't ready to leave just yet so I went to the railing and sat next to her hoping i wouldn't fall off. I guess Hermione was able to tell i was frightened so she held my hand. I became a little red also.

"Can you sing me a song?"  I asked.

"Sure, any recommendations?" 

I thought for a while... "This feeling. Do you know it?"

"yep"

She started to strum the guitar and sing the song. I rested my head on her shoulder and looked at the stars. I could sense her smiling at me. After the song we were still holding hands. I gazed into her chocolaty, brown eyes. We to each other and i slowly slid my hand to her waist and leaned into a passionate kiss. After a while we pulled away. 

" S-so does this make us..."

"if you want"

I nodded.