Bandages

(Hey everyone! Before we continue the story I just wanna say, to check out stories made by @LocalAmigosAlex she's an amazing person and she's starting to develop as a writer.
Okay, back to your regularly scheduled programming—)

"You ready?"

"No"

"C'mon babe, you gotta"

"I don't wanna hurt you"

"But you need this"

Ron was nervous, it was his first time actually drinking blood.

"All you have to do is bite down and drink, you have fangs now so there shouldn't be a problem.

Ron just stood there, silently, thinking. He finally gave in and moved closer to Blaise.

Blaise bent over a bit as Ron slowly began to sink his fangs into Blaise's neck. It was painful and he wanted to scream but he knew if he did, Ron would stop before he could drink enough so he tried to deal with it until his significant other was done. It was taking long and Blaise was afraid of losing to much blood. Finally, Ron was finished and he licked his lips.

"Th-thanks Blaise"

"No problem...but...."

Blaised grabbed Ron by his arm and pulled him in. He put his other hand on Ron's hip and the original hand on his cheek.

"Shouldn't I get something in return?"

Ron was easily flustard by Blaise and after that flirtatious gesture he had made, Ron was a noticeable shade of pink. Blaise pressed his lips against his boyfriends as he kissed back. Once they pulled away, Ron instantly remembered the bite.

"We should probably get you bandaged up."

"You know what, that actually isn't a bad idea"
Ron searched around his bedside and stuff for a roll of bandages or maybe some gauze.
"Here we go" he said as he returned to Blaise.
"Babe, I don't think the gauze is necessary. A band-aid would be fine."
"Okay" he was going to argue back but Blaise just helped him so he gave in without a word. He fished a band-aid out of his pocket and put it on Blaise.

"I had a feeling I was going to have to bring bandages today"