Chapter 31

Taehyungs pov
IM PANICKING IN GAY
He smells so good
His arms are so muscular
Oh my fuck his hands
CHOKE ME !!!!!
"Are you ok?" I hear a hoarse voice ask ohh fuck
"Yeah I'm fine " I say calmly and he chuckles
"Not what your heartbeat says" I can even hear the smirk in his voice
" do you know what?Leave me and my heartbeat alone !!!!" I stick my tongue out at him
It went silent and I could feel my eyelids becoming heavy then suddenly darkness

Jungkooks pov
My arm was starting to become dead being in the same position too long.
"Tae I'm goi—" I stopped speaking when I heard some soft snores I look down at tae and he's cuddled into my arm asleep. Pffft big baby. Kinda cute though, I mean like his head has fell more to the side and his cheek is all squished against my arm and he looks so adorable an— asjaushsah I'm becoming to soft. But his cheeks look all squishy I just need one poke, so I do and he suddenly makes the cutest noises he's like a squeaky toy ahh my heart . THIS BOY IS DOING THINGS TO ME I CAN'T DEAL. Before it die I decide to sleep so I skilfully shut the laptop we watching the film on with my foot and then kick the blankets up in grabbing teach and pull them over us, I move us carefully into a spooning position but Almost immediately he turns into my chest and wraps himself around me my heart is racing ...fuck off. I pull the blankets over us so we can be warm and as I'm trying not to die over fanboying I slowly fall asleep to the sound of Tae's soft snores and warmth of his hug. I'm getting whipped.Fuck.

The way they are laying 💜💜