About The Book

Important Notice!!

Hi Everyone, I want to let you all know that I'll be taking down this series (all four books) from Wattpad on the 30th of May. The reason is that I have decided to upload it exclusively on Goodnovel app so if you want to continue to read the book and support me here's the link.  https://m.goodnovel.com/book_info/31000018318/null/A-Vergara-Wedding-The-Young-Billionaires or you can download the app on Google play store.
For now my other books will still be available on Wattpad for free so feel free to check those out.

_-------++++++++

''The five hundred thousand has already made you my wife.''

What can a girl do when she finds herself caught between two gorgeous heirs?

After having been rid of a one sided crush for five years, Ella thought herself immune to the matters of the heart until Jason Roxas her childhood friend and crush returns to the Philippines and she realizes she still has feelings for him.

And then there was Dylan Vergara the arrogant and breathtaking hotelier who does nothing but rattle her cage at any given moment; Ella could bite his head off in a distance but she was a stuttering idiot when he is close; how can one be in love with one person and feel electricity and butterflies for another She knew she couldn't handle what came next, the blackmail and the marriage of convenience.

After he was betrayed by his best friend all Dylan Vergara wants is revenge, he wants to pay Jason back in the same measure but Ella had come as a surprise and the feelings he was beginning to have towards her hadn't been part of his damn plan.

A VERGARA WEDDING

First edition

Copyright © 2014 by Maricruz Rosales

All rights reserved. Except for use in any review, the reproduction or utilization of this work in whole or part in any form by any electronic, mechanical or other means, now known or here after invented, including xerography, photocopying and recording, or in any information storage or retrieval system is forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.

All characters in this book have no existence outside the imagination of the author and have no relation whatsoever to anyone bearing the same name or names. All incidents are pure invention.