Chapter 4. Magic

Dos' POV

Nagising ako bigla ng naramdaman kong may mainit na tumatama sa mukha ko. I've seen the light touches my face kaya naman humarap ako sa Kanan para hindi ako tamaan ng sikat ng araw, pero paglingon ko, naramdaman kong hindi ako nagiisa sa kama, and I saw her beautiful face Again. Nagulat ako nang magkasama kami sa kwarto, but I think Zac Figured out what I did to save her.

Naalala ko nanaman ang nangyare nung gabing iyon. How I oath to save her and How I kissed her...

...

...

...

Napabangon ako... Naramdaman ko ang pag pula ng mga pisngi ko... Shit..

I saw her move a bit, kaya dali dali akong lumabas ng kwarto.

Paglabas ko Nakita ko si Zac na papasok palang sana sa Kwarto.

"Well, I guessed Right. You regenerated fast lalo na pagmagkatabi kayo" sabi nya. He smirked.

"What the hell Zac, Stop teasing me" sabi ko. Saka ako tumalon pababa at pumunta sa Kusina. Amyr was sitting there while having some sort of tea.

"Want a Cup?" Tanong nya. When I smell the fragrance it made me crave so I accepted the offer and sat infront of him.

"I guess the regeneration worked?" Biglang sabi nya kaya muntik ko ng maibuga ang tsaa.

"You knew?" Naramdaman ko ulit ang paginit ng mukha ko.

" Sort of" sabi nya.

"Does everyone knows?" Umiling naman sya.

"Only those who knew about the Compact, knows" sabi nya.

"I see" ako.

Nqtahimik kami bigla.

"Why did You do It?" He asked. Napatingin ako sakanya.

Naalala ko nanaman sya.

"Actually, I just want to save her, I've never had the urge to save anyone before. But she... She made me worried. It's like when I saw her for the first kahit akala ko lalaki sya. There is a connection between us. Don't get me wrong its not like I'm attracted to a man. Then when I foind out that she was a girl... That link..deepens. do you get it?" I saw his face so calm. Kaya siguro pinili sya ni Zac. Because of his calm aura.

"I do... Actually, I admired what you did for her. You formed a forbidden spell to save her. Regeneration Compact is something that You can't do without a vast reason... Or if your relationship is not strong enough. At curious lang ako." Tumingin sya saakin, with a very puzzled expression in his face.

"You've only known her for a day...you only know her name... But your connection... it's strong" Sabi nya. Sa totoo lang hindi ko rin alam kung paano, o kung bakit... What I know is that I ought to save her and it was sincere.

"I think... It's because I highly think of her as one of us... And she... I chose her. I'm the one who chose her in this group... Maybe that's why the link is strong" paliwanag ko sakanya. Napatango nalang sya.

"What Link" she appeared. Nagulat ako at biglang napatayo.

"Oh....Dark... You're awake."

"The Name's Ravana, But call me Rava." Sabi nya. Rava... It sounds familiar.

"Well Rava-" before I could continue speaking Rava Walk near me and Leveled her face with mine. Nagulat ako at napasandal sa may pader.

"What Can I do to repay you?" Sabi nya.