Chapter 5. Lost Magic

Kiba's POV

"Lost Magic" Napatingin ako bigla kay Dark Knight Este Kay Rava pala. I've always admired her skills when it comes to fighting, I always though who he is and if we could ever be friends or bro's perhaps. But knowing that behide dark Knight's mask, hides a fair and Goddess like Features. She's the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my entire life.

Naramdaman ko nanaman ang mabilis na pagkabog ng puso ko. I never knew at first Sight I'll be falling for her... Harder... And deeper ...

Nabalik nalang siguro ako sa katotohanan nung tapikin ako ni Zahirr sa Balikat ko.

"What do you mean Lost Magic?" Tanong ni Dos, the one who lead our team and the one who saved Rava's Life. Hindi ko alam kung anobg spell, o mahika ang ginamit nya para maging maayos ang lagay ni Rava but I'll always thank him for that... Dahil sakanya... I was able to see how beautiful that girl is.

"Pay attention will you?" Riha appeared in my side and touched me with her burning hand. Tiningnan ko sya ng masama.

Ano ba talagang problema nya? She always keeps on bugging me, then when she feel embarrassed or something bigla nya akong sisigawan.

Hindi ko nalang sya pinansin at nagpatuloy nalang na makinig.

"Ugh! That's no fun, I was planning to let them figured out my magic" Noah Complained.

"Spectacular" pero parang hindi narinig ni Master Velariz ang sinabing iyon ni Noah.

"Lost Magic Holders,... Who knew up to this day I will be able to see one for my self" sabi niya.

"Pardon Master, But what is a Lost Magic Holder?" Tanong naman ni Zac.

The old woman looked at Zac.

"Lost Magic Holders, are those people who were given diverse magic from any other ones."

Nilapitan nya bigla Si Rava,

"But who created those magic? Is it The Light Deity or The Dark Deity?" Tanong naman ni Rio.

Yes, we've been told kanina lang ng tungkol sa pinagmulan ng mahika, but is Lost Magic a descendant of the Light Deity's magic? Or the Dark Deity's?

"It was a deity of Both Light and dark... A deity of Balance." Napatingin ako sakanila, If their magic were descendant s of Both Light and Dark then It means...

" can they be corrupted by dark Magic?"  Dos said...na parang may hint ng pagaalala sa boses nya.

Ngumiti si Master.

"Fortunately they're not... But there is something more special attributes that they possess" Lumayo Si Master Velariz sa kanilang dalawa. All of a sudden biglang nagdilim ang paligid. A black dome appeared above us and a projection of a beautiful Goddess appeared.

"It was then After, Diversing magic between light and dark was Created, Harusa, the Deity of Balanced was said to have weakened because of the raging war between The  two Deities Yin(light) and Yang(dark)"

"Harusa, was the deity who loves people, and is willing to give them her life and Soul to protect them all. And because of Love Harusa, With all her remaining power, call all the Other deities, To give a piece of their powers to the people who resides in the kingdom"

"Magic that will protect them, From the ranging war between the Twins yin and Yang. Magic that is equal to Light and Equal to dark"

" But the magic brought death and terror to the people... Because they cannot hold it in their bodies, Some begun to act strange and demonic... And some died ... Harusa thought wrong of what's best for her people"