Once again meeting my Ex-Mate

We all got ready for our school. I make Dorian, Winston and Bella aware that we are in south and plead them not to use their powers and do search for Earth element.

Aiden and Bella are in same class as the both love literacy so, I asked Aiden to keep an eye on Bella since she is short temper and uses her powers often.

Dorian and Winston were same there in my class since I don't need to go to sign language class anymore. Those 2 monkeys were sitting beside me one in left and other in right. Idiots, if they both sit together then I am sure the will burn down this whole building.

I was laughing with them when I saw that rascal mate entering our class with his gang. What the hell? That Jerk is also in this class? I mean did he fell the exams? I just mind-link Winston and Dorian telling them that Xavier is also in this class.

Dorian eye colour change to black due to anger but I tried to cool him down.

I don't think so he could even recognised me from my look. I am no longer that weak pathetic dump girl instead I am the queen of the North. I mind-link both monkeys making them smile.

The next thing I saw was not expected from Xavier. I hate the way one girls was kissing him as if he is his toy and that rascal enjoying her presence. I knew it he was a playboy but why the hell am I jealous? He is no more my mate and I don't give a dam shit towards their drama.

I started focusing on my studies with these 2 monkeys when I saw him walking towards me. I just ignore his presence and look other side towards the window.

'Hello miss beautiful, I am Alpha Xavier from blood moon pack and these are my friends. I think you are new to this school. Please let me know if you get any trouble' Xavier said trying to impress me

I didn't reply to him and just ignore it. I can sense his angriness whereas his friends were trying to calm him down. That girl was holding his hands tightly but his eyes were only on me. I just mind-link Winston saying that Xavier is getting hot temper, can he just give him some hint of north cold Air. Ha-ha

Winston unseeingly waved his hand and blow the cold wind into the class making everyone shiver. I feel like laughing at his friends and that girl but what surprise me is that it didn't affect that Jerk. What the hell? What's going on? Was he that much angry that he couldn't even feel the cold wind?

'I am telling you Miss, don't you ever ignore me' Xavier said seriously

I didn't reply him back as I don't want to waste my energy fighting with him. He is such an arrogant ruthless person same like earlier never changed.

'Listen you beauty, I am talking to you and yes don't ignore the world strongest Alpha.' He angrily barked at me making me lose my temper

'So what? That's my choice whether I ignore you nor not? I am not your property and you are no one to order me. Did you get it, you rascal Jerk' I shout at him

Xavier seems furious at my words and his eyes were dark with anger. I can see his friends getting angry hearing their Alpha getting insulted and one of them try to move forward when Dorian stand in front of me with his deadly look.

Everyone got scared and I warned his team 'Don't you dare move forward unless you want your own grave. I swear I won't spare anyone of your life and Kill you instantly without any mercy. Get back to your position' I said using my queen voice

This made everyone shiver in fear and that Xavier eyes nearly popped out. His friends step back behind their Alpha with fear.

'Who are you?' Xavier said in curiosity
'Listen you rascal Jerk, I have nothing to do with you neither with your stupid pack and I am not here to answer your question.