Chapter 2 : A Day In Paris

Victoria was woken by the sun shining in her eyes. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the time. "7:21, why must the sun come up so early here?" Victoria complained to herself. She groaned and got out of bed.

She opened her bedroom door and walked out into the kitchen. She was greeted by her mother cooking something. "Morning mom," Victoria said, making her mother jump slightly. "Oh my goodness Marshmallow! You scared me," Clair said with her hand dramatically on her chest. "Sorry mom. Where's dad?" Victoria asked curiously. "Can't you hear?" Clair replied like she was stating something obvious. Victoria then heard a loud sound that sounded like an elephant, but was just her father snoring. Victoria chuckled before continuing. "I couldn't hear that over the sizzling of the pan. Speaking of which, what's for breakfast?" Victoria asked as she sat down on a chair beside the table. "Oh no, this is for me. You and dad are getting something from the café," Clair replied while turning around and putting her hand on her hip. "Ugh fine," Victoria whined.

After breakfast, they decided to go to the Eiffel Tower.

They got into the elevator and started to go up. Once they got to the top, they got out of the elevator. They could see all of Paris. "Oh my gosh! Mom! I can see Notre Dame from here!" Victoria exclaimed gleefully. "Cool, I can't wait to go there!" Paul said smiling. "Niether can I," Clair said.

They went to another café after that, then went back to the hotel.

5 days went passed and they went to all of the tourist attractions in Paris.

Then the day they have all been waiting for finally came. The day they would visit Notre Dame.