Chapter 19

A/N

Welcome to my new juicy, steamy chapter of Ari and Danny. I hope there's not too many typos. I know some readers have been waiting patiently for an update.

After everything I'd been through over the past few months, John had the audacity to suggest I go to the Prom since he and a bunch of his friends were going. By association they were my friends, too. The Prom was in five days and I hadn't even thought about getting tickets or renting a tux. If I went, I was afraid everyone would stare at me all night.

"No one's going to stare at you all night," John said to me as we walked down the school corridor. "Come on, you can bring Danny and ride in our limo. We rented a couple of rooms in the hotel so we can party afterwards. Andy's supplying the booze."

"Are you crazy?" I said. "Do you think Danny would ever go?"

"Have you asked him?"

"No," I replied. "I don't even know if I want to go."

"I think you want to go," he said. "Come on, Ari. It won't be the same without you. It's like the last big party of the year and my best friend won't even be there."

"Are you telling me you and Andy aren't going to throw any other parties this summer?"

"I doubt my parents will go away any time soon, considering what happened with Caitlyn. She's gone totally nuts. She might pull a Danny."

By "pull a Danny," I assumed he meant she might try to kill herself.

"I'm not going to forgive her," I said.

"I don't expect you to. By the way, I still haven't forgiven you for not telling me you're gay. Now that I think about it, it makes sense. You never had a girlfriend. I should have guessed. So, are you going or what?"

Maybe, deep down, I wanted to go. John was right; it would probably be the last big party of the year and I'd never be a senior in high school again.

"I don't want to be the only gay couple there," I said. "And Danny probably won't even go."

"No one cares that you're gay," John said. "Get over yourself."

"Fine," I sighed. "I'll talk to Danny after work since you won't shut up about it."

I thought I'd butter Danny up before asking him. He was feeling better these days although he had intermittent headaches. They tended to come on when he'd been studying, which sometimes made me think he used them as an excuse not to study.

When I came home from work, the house was empty except for Danny up in my room. I peeked to find him in my bed in his t-shirt and purple underwear, hugging my Curious George and watching Cartoon Network. He looked bored, lonely, and slightly depressed.

"Hey," I said. "I'm just going to take a shower. I love those undies by the way."

Smiling, Danny's cheeks turned pink.

"I'll be right back," I told him.

Excited my parents weren't home, I washed and scrubbed every inch of my body, hoping to make the most of this rare opportunity. With a towel around my waist, I returned to my room.

As soon as I closed my door, I dropped my towel. Danny's blue eyes opened wide, looking up and down my body. As I approached him, he flung his t-shirt across the room. I pounced on top of him, kissing him hard on his mouth. Danny's toes curled against my back as I planted kisses all over his chest and stomach.

As he combed his fingers through my hair, I kissed along the waist of his underwear, his cock hard and poking against his crotch.

"Take them off," he whispered.