A/N

Hello Everyone! It's finally here! A couple days ago, I released a note saying that I would go through with the spin-off story. Knowing that, here's some information.

        1. I assume if you're here, you've read the original story and are aware of changes in names or small aspects of characters.

        2. (Y/n)'s quirk will be the same as in Man Made, Swap.

        3. I'm sure it's fairly obvious what I'm trying to set up in terms of a relationship in the original timeline, but since (Y/n) won't be a villain, students will be a lot more open with him and not as nervous. This will result in a harem of sorts. I don't want this to turn into your "run of the mill harem, everyone wants his dick from the start" type of story. That being said, given the situation, he's going to get along a lot better with the class than in the original.

        4. In the original, (Y/n) is enrolled as a 21st student in class 1A because of a very specific series of circumstances. However, if he's getting in through conventional means, they wouldn't employ a 21st student. Now, we don't know exactly how everyone before the top 10 takers of the entrance exam did, but I imagine that either Hagakure or Mineta wouldn't score as high as the others. I think Mineta could easily score higher than Hagakure, but I want to leave it up to you guys. If you had to choose between those 2, who would you get rid of in place of (Y/n).

        5. I want your guys help with a big decision I'll have to face. It's a yes or no. In the story "Man Made," I gave the reader the villain name "Nadir." The word nadir means to be at the lowest point. This was the chosen name because his lowest point is the one place he'll never be again. Now, we've seen that names can have multiple meanings (i.e. Deku). So, I ask should I use Nadir as his hero name. Rather than being to say he'll never be there again, to say "I will be there to lift up everyone from their lowest point." Let me know what you think. If you guys don't want me to use Nadir, I'll think of a different name. I'll have a decision made, but you guys won't know it until we get to the code names before the internships.

          Thanks for the help, guys! The first chapter will be out later today at around my normal update time. I hope you all enjoy it.

          Sincerely,

               Retro_Murph