Chapter 1. Inspiration

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following Shoko Aizawa

          Tonight is a cold night. The low temperature only enhanced by the heavy rain falling. Despite the conditions, many pro heroines had to patrol tonight. One such heroine was the Erasure Hero: Eraser Head. She is a woman who has long, messy black hair with eyes the same shade of onyx. Her hero suit consisted of baggy black pants, tucked into black combat boots. Her upper body was covered in a black long sleeve shirt that showed of her midriff. The most notable features of the costume were the gray cloth surrounding her neck and the yellow goggles over her eyes.

          Currently, Eraser Head is running through an alleyway. She received a message that their was a group of villainesses who had been stealing many peoples belongings and she managed to lay eyes on them. When they couldn't use their quirks to fight back, they ran away into a series of alleyways. Now the pro heroine is chasing them.

          Rounding a corner, she sees the group of 4 woman. But, she also sees something else. Behind a dumpster, she sees a small tuft of (h/c). Deciding that she had to remove the threat, she engaged the villains.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          Before Eraser Head, or even those villains, had crossed the corner, there was already someone in the alleyway. He had short (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. He was sitting there, trying to keep out of people's sight.

          "Alright! Come on ladies, we got a big haul this time!" a voice the boy had never heard before spoke out.

          "Hey, Boss! We got company!" another voice exclaimed.

          When they finished, they rounded the corner, thinking they lost the hero. When (Y/n) saw them, he quickly scrambled to hide behind a dumpster. Fortunately, none of the villains saw him. He also saw a woman dressed in black round the corner. Then the woman with goggles charged forward.

(--<-->--)

Future (Y/n) P.O.V

          I'm sure you've figured out who the boy is. That's me. The name's (Y/n). You're probably wondering why there is a child hiding in an alleyway. Well, I had run away from home. For the 1st 3 years of my life, I was abused and neglected. So on my 4th birthday, I ran away. It was the greatest gift I could give myself. Now, why would I be abused. That's simple. I have a Y-chromosome. In this world, humanity has developed special powers that we as a society call quirks. However, for some unknown reason, while the quirk gene is found in males, quirks only manifest in females. 

          In another life, things would probably turn out differently. But, that day would be one that forever changed my life. It's funny. It wouldn't be for a long time that I remembered who the woman in black was that saved me, but I would always remember the words she said to me.

          I'm going off topic. Back to the story.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          They young boy watched as the woman in black one by one beat all 4 of them. It wasn't even a fight. Each of them had gone down after a hard hit to the face. (Y/n) was awed. Whoever this person was, they were strong. However, his fear returned to him when they turned and faced him. He watched as she walked up to him and crouched in front of him.